uh, ive beeen thinkin of,,eh

BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• in my

planetariumaquaqarium

as long as we can have stars and fish mix together, then laser shows will always be fun.

get it?

STAR FISH
  • go back and add to that one thread,

oh dread, off the chair i am falling,

i should leave quietly before no one notices.
  • Why must you unwittingly skewer my soul?

The word bioluminescence has a significant power for me.

My best friend's brother, Billy, was slightly mentally retarded. He could function properly, but always retained a Gomer-esque expression and never seemed connected to the surrounding world. He stuttered a lot and was usually the object of ridicule. One summer night, we saw Billy dumbly watching lightning bugs. He wasn't trying to catch them. He was just watching. We asked him what was going on, and he said, "Bioluminescence." This boy has spoken sentences with fewer syllables. From then on, whenever someone said something intelligent, we would go, "That was bioluminescent."

Billy shot himself on June 6, 2001.
  • Originally posted by Radar(Baba)O'Riley
    Why must you unwittingly skewer my soul?

My best friend's brother, Billy, was slightly mentally retarded. He could function properly, but always retained a Gomer-esque expression and never seemed connected to the surrounding world. He stuttered a lot and was usually the object of ridicule. One summer night, we saw Billy dumbly watching lightning bugs. He wasn't trying to catch them. He was just watching. We asked him what was going on, and he said, "Bioluminescence." This boy has spoken sentences with fewer syllables. From then on, whenever someone said something intelligent, we would go, "That was bioluminescent."

Reading this really hit me. I hate that people are so cruel about things they don't understand. So sorry for your loss.
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Originally posted by Being Enlightened
    Reading this really hit me. I hate that people are so cruel about things they don't understand. So sorry for your loss.

Thanks for your commiseration, B.E.

'Twas indeed a great loss.
  • Originally posted by Radar(Baba)O'Riley
    Why must you unwittingly skewer my soul?

no words
  • i have no idea where that came from except i saw it on tv adn the colors were so blue and i thought

how pretty it would be to have a laser or something that color.

i didnot write it with any attention to hurt you or bring up a bad memory.

this is so fucked up. i feel ike i have interrupted alot of converstaions and the past and people are wondering

"uh, what the fuck is she talking about.

need to find meaning her master of whoever you might be.

have some compassion

are you a vampire or something? do you do the devils work, cause if so, i have already dated them.
  • BhagavadGita -

I know you didn't write it to bring up a bad memory. Sorry if you felt blamed. :(

I am a vampire, but wear SPF 87,000,000 just so I can hang Christmas lights.
  • After reading this thread I have only one thing to say...get crazy with the cheez whiz.
    my love for you is ticking clock BERZERKER! would you like some making fuck BERZERKER?!

why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? - Powhatan
  • but with Pearl Jam i will make an exception
    i will eat it on the train
    i will eat it in spain

and this is getting just plain stupid.

isn't like beautiful day. blue skies came very early this morning.

maybe this means true love is finally here

plus where did that strange bird come from?
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    eat Pizza Hut. then you will see God
  • Stuffed crust makes my bowels tremble with ecstacy.
    my love for you is ticking clock BERZERKER! would you like some making fuck BERZERKER?!

why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? - Powhatan
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    Pizza is just Pizza. but why do they call it Pizza?

and is a donut just a donut? or is it something more?

what is the meaning of all this? why are we here on Earth?

Just to eat Pizza, donuts, and Big Macs?

Is that our purpose in Life?
  • PorchPorch Posts: 539
    Originally posted by PhillyPJ
    Pizza is just Pizza. but why do they call it Pizza?

and is a donut just a donut? or is it something more?

what is the meaning of all this? why are we here on Earth?

Just to eat Pizza, donuts, and Big Macs?

Is that our purpose in Life?

no...our purpose is to have the most posts on the pearl jam message boards... ha ha ha ha...just teasing you master ; )
    sometimes you're the boxer...sometimes you're the bag...
  • BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    Originally posted by mookie d
    After reading this thread I have only one thing to say...get crazy with the cheez whiz.

but cheez wiz cant take away the memory
    of what it was like to have a
    friend like that
    who saw colors
    coming
    out of your hat
    all blue and salty
    like tears through years.
  • Ok2GoOk2Go Posts: 102
    someone took away my song

what did i do that was so wrong?

g
    "and then, one Thursday, nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change, a girl sitting on her own in a small cafe in Rickmansworth suddenly realized what it was that had been going wrong in the world all this time, and she finally knew how the world could be made a good and happy place. This time it was right and no one had to get nailed to anything. Sadly, before she could get to a phone to tell anyone about it, a terrible stupid catastrophe occurred, and the idea was lost forever."

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
  • setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    I am pleased to see that

Bioluminescence

has made its way back to where it belongs.

yay for you.
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    i just want to say, that if i was on Jeopardy! the other night, I would have won $1000.00 just by knowing BhagadavGita

"your imaginarium would look great in my planetarium"

so said she :)