Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Into the Wild vinyl in New England!

BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
edited January 2008 in The Porch
Found ITW at Newbury Comics in Manchester, NH today:) They only had one but said they should get more in by Friday. They're selling it for $21.99. So check out your nearest Newbury Comics
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West SeattlePosts: 10,703
    bump :)
    NERDS!
  • Bastard! (no offence :)) I was just scouring the board to see if there was any news of it dropping in Europe yet & my desperate eye catches "Into the Wild vinyl in... England"....

... and then I saw the "New"...

...and then it turns out you're not even talking about the mail order, but in record shops, where we all know it is...

Pah!
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Found ITW at Newbury Comics in Manchester, NH today:) They only had one but said they should get more in by Friday. They're selling it for $21.99. So check out your nearest Newbury Comics

That's awesome! :)

Bump
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • VacateVacate Posts: 57
    Still waiting for my 10C copy of Into the wild. Guess it hasn't reached little ol New Hampshire quite yet.
    www.myspace.com/vacate3
  • I realized my thread title seems like I'm talking about getting it in the mail, not at stores.
  • I called all the Newbury Comic locations and they are all gone!!