Options

COLDPLAY & Mariah Careys Boobs

Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
edited April 2006 in Other Music
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/407063p-344651c.html

this is pretty funny stuff.
wonder how mariah will ( or if she even does ) respond,...
For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
platessmall.jpg
ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
http://www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    Ms. Carey does have a glorious rack.
  • Options
    Haha.

Did anyone read further down?
    Don't Shoot the Messenger

# Which reality star - whose blond head is on all the bus stops promoting the show's new season - is such a pothead it's putting the show in jeopardy? Insiders say it has become almost impossible to film around the incessant smoking.
    Does anyone know who they're referring to?
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    who would you rather set on fire?
    coldplay or mariah carey?
  • Options
    bossman3188bossman3188 Posts: 263
    mike joyce wrote:
    who would you rather set on fire?
    coldplay or mariah carey?

Mariah Carey most definitly

i love Coldplay!!!! next in line to PJ in my book
    there'll be time for laughin'
    there's no time to cry
    soon i will be leavin'
    look me in the eye
    no matter what's in front of me
    it's your face that i'll see
  • Options
    shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    how can anybody say parachutes is not a great album?

a rush of blood is respectable.
    x&y is very ordinary and i think theyre losing most of their fans bcos of it.

coldplay is a solid band..im gonna wait for the next album. every band deserves second chances
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • Options
    shahril wrote:
    how can anybody say parachutes is not a great album?

a rush of blood is respectable.
    x&y is very ordinary and i think theyre losing most of their fans bcos of it.

coldplay is a solid band..im gonna wait for the next album. every band deserves second chances
    Parachutes is a fantastic album

I know many people have dogged X&Y, but I really like it. I think I actually like it better than a Rush of Blood (although some of the songs on that album I enjoy better, but overall ... )

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I'd rather listen to any one of the Coldplay albums than Riot Act. :o

I guess that's the thing about music appreciation - it's all subjective. We all have our own tastes.
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    Parachutes is a fantastic album

I know many people have dogged X&Y, but I really like it. I think I actually like it better than a Rush of Blood (although some of the songs on that album I enjoy better, but overall ... )

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I'd rather listen to any one of the Coldplay albums than Riot Act. :o

I guess that's the thing about music appreciation - it's all subjective. We all have our own tastes.

no u wont get flamed. not by me at least. i would rather listen to parachutes and rush of blood over riot act
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • Options
    bossman3188bossman3188 Posts: 263

wont get flamed by me either. i would rather listen to Coldplay...than Pearl Jam.
    there'll be time for laughin'
    there's no time to cry
    soon i will be leavin'
    look me in the eye
    no matter what's in front of me
    it's your face that i'll see
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    If you've heard one Coldplay album, you've heard them all. The same cannot be said of Pearl Jam.

Coldplay are a decent band, but they're a one-trick pony.
  • Options
    chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    He was chased?..... why the fuck was he running? Id have said come get me to the boob.... way better than Gwenyth Paltrow's :D.

I hate Coldplay... always have, always likely too. Well hates a strong word.... im not a fan.