Options

Please help...

coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
edited April 2006 in Other Music
I doubt anyone can help me out but does anyone have a song called "Take My Hand" by the Touchtone Gurus? Their an indie band from Saskatchewan Canada. I know it's a stretch but I can't find it anywhere :( I've tried to contact their old record label and they never responded. I've checked so many record stores for the album the song is on "Shoegazing" and still no luck :( Anybody ???
Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
Leaving is for the answering machine.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    I don't know this band, but I have a link to another forum. It's an Indie forum so you might have more luck there.

http://www.weirdears.com/
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    Thanks I'll give it a shot...if anyone else may be able to help I will definatly take suggestions.
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    http://www.touchtonegurus.com/main/html is not up anymore and SRIA(which I think is their label) called it quits. Maybe just another band that jumped in the quitter pool but wasn't big enough to make a news worthy splash.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    Darn even from Saskatchewan and no luck...thought I had something there for a minute. This is driving me mad :( thanks for your attempts...
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    Sorry to get your hopes up, I am pretty plugged into the music scene here and haven't heard shit from this band for quite some time. I'm sure you've searched the internet too, no articles since like 2004. Unfortunate because this was a band that was quite far off from the indie scene we have now, just some nice rock n roll tunes... none of this, 'we don't play the 2 low strings, fuck distortion, fuck the blues scale' kind of thing that goes on nowadays.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    MCG wrote:
    Sorry to get your hopes up, I am pretty plugged into the music scene here and haven't heard shit from this band for quite some time. I'm sure you've searched the internet too, no articles since like 2004. Unfortunate because this was a band that was quite far off from the indie scene we have now, just some nice rock n roll tunes... none of this, 'we don't play the 2 low strings, fuck distortion, fuck the blues scale' kind of thing that goes on nowadays.

I'm really disappointed there's absolutly nothing around on these guys. I saw them a couple years back and they were a good live performance as well :(
  • Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Hey did you get what you wanted yet? Because I have someone on the Motorpsycho forum working on it.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»