Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    StoneG82StoneG82 Posts: 806
    I dig westerberg.

let the bad times roll.
    "What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear." - Tom Waits
  • Options
    DavidHDavidH Posts: 33
    He did a few new songs w/ the Replacements for a greatest hits collection coming out soon. They are also remastering the entire Replacements catalog.

Hopefully, we'll get a reunion tour for all this, but I'm not sure. I think Tommy Stinson is still in Axl "the Botoxed Ultimate Warrior Muppet" Rose's band, which I am not going to call Guns N' Roses... because that would be wrong.
  • Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    All I know is I'm sick of everything that my money can buy,
    a fool who wastes his life, god rest his guts...
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    Westerberg should be everyone's hero.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I like Dyslexic Heart from the Singles soundtrack :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    Westerberg should be everyone's hero.

Agreed....
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    I was at a Matthew Good show last night, the 3rd and final show of the Vancouver gig stretch. He said, "There was someone here last night who didn't know who Paul Westerberg was. It was painful."

;)

:)
  • Options
    armyreservearmyreserve Posts: 209
    I love The Replacements! I could hardly wait for the remasters!
    10/06/91 Hollywood, CA; 05/13/92 Hollywood, CA; 09/02/93 Hollywood, CA; 11/05/93 Indio, CA; 11/07/95 San Diego, CA; 03/29/98 (Dead Man Walking - The Concert) Los Angeles, CA; 07/13/98 Inglewood, CA; 10/24/00 Los Angeles, CA; 10/28/00 Devore, CA;07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/30/09 Universal City, CA; 10/01/09 Universal City, CA