Options

Mad season or Alice live

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited February 2006 in Other Music
I was wondering if anyone could possibly point me in the direction of non-bittorrent downloads of and Mad season or AiC live shows. I'd love to get my hands on either since my live experience of Layne is limited to the Live album and unplugged.
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I downloaded Mad Season "Live At The Moore" from Limewire. Try that, you might get lucky. Great fucking show BTW
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I downloaded Mad Season "Live At The Moore" from Limewire. Try that, you might get lucky. Great fucking show BTW
    you found it on limewire? all I could get was river of deceit from that show
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure there is some Mad Season live videos on Youtube.com and there will certainly be some AIC, you can't download them though....