Options

Fred Durst is AWESOME!

BradassBradass Posts: 88
edited February 2006 in Other Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZMsw6Uw0pY

I almost laughed myself into a coma
One time I was trying to print a picture of me so I could give it to a friend to cheer him up after he was diagnosed with cancer, but the printer jammed, and my friend died.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Wow... that was awesome.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    oh man!

he really did do it all for the nookie.. cause anyone that bad sure as isnt working for the respect.. damn..

seriously though.. i think i just pissed my pants.. [i cant tell yet im still laughing too hard to feel anything]..
    we don’t know just where our bones will rest,
    to dust i guess,
    forgotten and absorbed into the earth below,..
  • Options
    I'm just stunned that he inflicted that upon a crowd of fans. I'm ashamed to play like that in front of ANYBODY. Actually I think I'm better than he is, and that's saying something.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    That kind of looked like that might have been some kind of a closer too... talk about anti-climax.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    It makes me feel good to know that I could be the lead singer of a major rock band if I could only forget how to play guitar and become talentless, like Fred.

Great clip...
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Theres a guy I work with who was all exited the other day, and wanted me to listen to this cool new song on his iPod. Turns out it was Dursts cover of 'Behind Blue Eyes'. He'd never heard the original version before, so I brought him in the Who version the next day, and he still swears to me that the cover is better.

Sigh.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    DocChicago wrote:
    I'm just stunned that he inflicted that upon a crowd of fans. I'm ashamed to play like that in front of ANYBODY. Actually I think I'm better than he is, and that's saying something.
    im ashamed to play like that at home, by myself
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER