Creed splitting up was the worst thing to happen to music ever

BradassBradass Posts: 88
edited December 2005 in Other Music
Now instead of just having Creed, we have Alter Bridge AND Scott Stapp.
Therefore, using basic mathematics, one can deduce that 2 creeds are far worse than 1.
One time I was trying to print a picture of me so I could give it to a friend to cheer him up after he was diagnosed with cancer, but the printer jammed, and my friend died.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• that is some funny shit ....technicaly speaking your write.........i laugh every time i read one of these posts ....they should do some scott stapp material on SNL and MAD TV
  • I had no idea in the world that Creed and especially Scott Stapp were hated so much until I joined this board. LOL

I heard he really is a dick, that he thinks he's king shit and treats people crummy....
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    I don;t see it as that bad, I think that this way is better becasue serisouly I only heard one alter bridge song and the only time I heard teh stapp cd was at work last week, so really I think the two of them are less powerfull then credd was as a single entity.
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • VONVON Posts: 259
    NNNOOOOO!!! With creed gone who will the pit bitch about?!?
  • OmaramaOmarama Posts: 267
    me too thumbing my way
    Monty Got a Raw Deal

" makes much more sense to live in the present tense "
  • shahrilshahril Posts: 288
    VON wrote:
    NNNOOOOO!!! With creed gone who will the pit bitch about?!?

we've got Gene Simmons..

Scott Stapp is still the biggest butt of our jokes.
    I've seen so many people try and copy Eddie Vedder's voice. It's as if if you don't sound like him you're not a man. - Emmett Roslan

http://theshahril.blogspot.com

London 20/04/2006
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    scott is funnier on his own.....next week he's taking on tyson.....
  • Bradass wrote:
    Now instead of just having Creed, we have Alter Bridge AND Scott Stapp.
    Therefore, using basic mathematics, one can deduce that 2 creeds are far worse than 1.

LOL...now i'll have to hate 2 bands instead of one.
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • Dude..cmon...theyre the gayest thing to happen to music...they blow ass!
  • i wouldnt say the worst thing but it definitely sucked when the greatest band of the late 90's split.
  • i don´t agree with you:)
  • Cannabis wrote:
    i wouldnt say the worst thing but it definitely sucked when the greatest band of the late 90's split.

At The Drive In? Rage Against The Machine? Soundgarden? You surely don't mean Creed.
  • Alter Bridge really isn't that bad of a band. But being that some are former members of Creed, people will just assume that they suck.
  • Jellyrolls wrote:
    Alter Bridge really isn't that bad of a band. But being that some are former members of Creed, people will just assume that they suck.

I get what you're saying here, but for me personally, I wasn't really a fan of Creed not just because of Scott Stapp, but because the music really didn't do it for me either. Alter Bridge seems to be in the same vein as Creed. Don't really feel any hatred towards them, just not my thing.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Cannabis wrote:
    i wouldnt say the worst thing but it definitely sucked when the greatest band of the late 90's split.
    Since when does pop music fall under "greatest band" categories?