Options

got any suggestions?

haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
edited January 2006 in Other Music
what's the best way to sneak a camera into a show?
most concerts have no audio/visual and only sometimes do they actually inforce it, but i'm going to the coldplay on in vancouver on friday and something tells me they'll check for it...

i wouldnt normally risk my camera for coldplay of all bands but my best friend is in love with them and really wants pics...

so anyone got ideas that may work?
live pearl jam is best pearl jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    get a small camera
    lots of lube
    and be strong...
    Just remember that when it comes out it may smell, so cover it in a comdom, and when it drops dont let it hit the water, and dont flush it :)

or alternativly pretend you have a boob, or if you are female pretend you have three boobs

or, wear a large blatantly obvious top hat with a camera in it, no one will suspect a thing
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • Options
    i always carry a gigantic purs filled with lots and lots and LOTS of random stuff including my camera.... no one has ever bothered to check it
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Same way you get mickys in. Down your pants.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    get a small camera
    lots of lube
    and be strong...
    Just remember that when it comes out it may smell, so cover it in a comdom, and when it drops dont let it hit the water, and dont flush it :)

or alternativly pretend you have a boob, or if you are female pretend you have three boobs

or, wear a large blatantly obvious top hat with a camera in it, no one will suspect a thing

HAHAHAH i considered the third boob idea... and i am intrigued by the top hat idea
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam