Options

Anyone got or know where to get smashing pumpkins, Alice in chains, soundgarden DVDs?

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
edited March 2006 in Other Music
Dear all my friends, i psot on Red mosquito, i dont know if its the way i post, which it probably is , i maek threads about asking for dvds, i dont really get any useful responses. Just would like to try here, if anyone dvd's or these bands and are intersted in B + p or something similar to that.

If you live in the uk, i will be extra generous seeing i dont have to wait two weeks at least to get stuff:) though iam still up for USA people seeing thats where everything is.

Dimadozen.org is full up of registers and i hear that was a great site? is there harm in sharing username and password with people?

I have; AIC unplugged
Smashing pumpkins vieuphoria,
Soundgarden live at pinkpop

As you can you can see, i gota get more of these guys!

anyway, thank you all,

have a good weekend

Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    there are very few aic dvds that i know of, in fact i can only think of one good one, and i had no room for it on my hard drive. so i've got none.
    soundgarden: i've seen very few.
    pumpkins: i'm downloading one right now. there's also an sp torrent site, but i can't remember its addy.
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    Sadly, there are very few DVD's for SG and AIC...unelss bootleggers are digitizing their videotaped shows now. I have 4 bootlegged SG shows on VHS. One of these days I'm gonna buy a Matrox for my G5 and turn 'em into DVD's...maybe clean up the audio a bit too.
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    uninnocent wrote:
    there are very few aic dvds that i know of, in fact i can only think of one good one, and i had no room for it on my hard drive. so i've got none.
    soundgarden: i've seen very few.
    pumpkins: i'm downloading one right now. there's also an sp torrent site, but i can't remember its addy.

damn hang on, http://www.starla.org this site will help with the pumpkins
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    thanks so much people
  • Options
    The Smashing Pumpkins 1991-2000 is awesome. it's got all of their videos including a couple that i had not seen previously to buying it plus ode to no one from the final metro show.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    I BrisK I wrote:
    Dimadozen.org is full up of registers and i hear that was a great site? is there harm in sharing username and password with people?

you cant share log in info for dimeadozen. they have share ratio's there...you have to have uploaded at least 1/4 of what you've downloaded. if it drops below that 25% you get locked out from downloading from others and only ppl can download from you until you get it back up.

also it tracks it by ip addresses and keeps a record of it
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    its ok , i have all the smashing pumpkins shows ever done now. Aic and sg are needed :)