Kyuss

Matt8townsendMatt8townsend Posts: 112
edited December 2005 in Other Music
Any Kyuss fans out there know what John Garcia´s doing at the moment.

Last I heard he was with Unida but as far as I know they only ever released one album and that was over 5 years ago.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    I do not know, but it is a good question.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    oh my god, will my day get any better, kyuss are like one of the most awesomest bands everrrrrrrr!!!!

also just a minute ago, i found out this guy who was in my year for 3 years, he loves Ten and he loves the smashing pumpkins.... thats so rare, everyone like mainstream shit in my school!!!!

erm, he did side projects with called : Hermano and Slo burn

they are very good :P

WOOOW STONER ROCK OWNS , KYUSS = STONER ROCK KINGS!
  • i loveee welcome to sky valley. if i ever have to drive late at night, i throw that on. amazing.

i remember reading in billboard that garcia was in some "long distance band", where they made an album by sending each other the protools file and recorded their parts by themselves or some shit. but then the rest of the article was geared around whether or not he still talks to josh and likes qotsa.

-brent
    www.brentplaysdrums.com
  • Any Kyuss fans out there know what John Garcia´s doing at the moment.

he may be eating...:D
    "It was a kind of a sick, disturbed rock opera - if Nietzsche were to write a rock opera,"-Jeff Ament about Eddie's first three songs

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough, I'm fine now.
    Push me pull me. See ya later

<present tense inhabiter #0003 & Even Flow psycho #0036>
  • pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    Dude, Kyuss is fucking awesome. Don't know what he's doing, i wish he was working on a new kyuss album, but that's not true.

"....Rodeooooo"
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • Any Kyuss fans out there know what John Garcia´s doing at the moment.

Last I heard he was with Unida but as far as I know they only ever released one album and that was over 5 years ago.

Check out QOTSA.com. I'm not sure if they still have it because the site has undergone some changes, but they used to have the QOTSA family tree on there and seeing that part of where Queens came from is Kyuss I know they were on there. It did have what the other members of Kyuss had done and what they were currently doing, but I'm not sure if its current.