Options

Ian Brown COncert

oi loike da...oi loike da... Posts: 37
edited December 2005 in Other Music
Hey pit people, just got back from the Ian Brown gig in Dublin tonight, and what a fucking amazing show!!!!!!! best concert i've ever been to (cause pearl jam havnt been here in ages!) but man, i think its time for the stone roses to reform once and for all. when he played I Wanna Be Adored, She Bangs The Drums, Elizabeth My Dear, Made of Stone and Waterfall, the crowd was going insane. Got really good place aswell, very front barrier, right next to ian. Made eye contact with him a good few times! Woot! For anyone who doesnt know who Ian Brown is, go buy a Stone Roses album. Oasis ripped him off, they were the originals. He's pure genius, hope he comes back next year!
If anyone has any good ideas for band names PM me cause me and my band are amazingly stuck for ideas. Darn that band Pearl Jam for having such a cool name
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Hey pit people, just got back from the Ian Brown gig in Dublin tonight, and what a fucking amazing show!!!!!!! best concert i've ever been to (cause pearl jam havnt been here in ages!) but man, i think its time for the stone roses to reform once and for all. when he played I Wanna Be Adored, She Bangs The Drums, Elizabeth My Dear, Made of Stone and Waterfall, the crowd was going insane. Got really good place aswell, very front barrier, right next to ian. Made eye contact with him a good few times! Woot! For anyone who doesnt know who Ian Brown is, go buy a Stone Roses album. Oasis ripped him off, they were the originals. He's pure genius, hope he comes back next year!

oh yeh , your right

dont forget like ten story long song and stuff
    i need to brush up on my stone roses knowledge!