Options

Saves The Day

CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
edited April 2006 in Other Music
The new album came out, anybody pick it up? I'm considering it since it is only $9. Any impressions? Comparisons to their other albums?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm always a little hesitant when a band goes to a major label, tries a new more "mature" sound, gets ragged on by their fans, then goes back to indie label and tries to go back to their old sound to satisfy their old fans, which seems to be the case here. I've heard the songs they had online, and wasn't overly impressed, but they've definitely gone back to their harder roots.
  • Options
    btb002btb002 Posts: 183
    I heard it 2 weeks ago, and heard them live, I think it some of their best work yet. I'm a casual fan, as in only listen to them when my girl's listening to them, and it had my head bobbing. Some quality songs are on it, definitely worth the $9, if your a fan. Also heard the acoustic lp or is it ep, whatever, it was pretty good as well.
    You are just a negative mindless pud.
  • Options
    CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    Thanks for the heads up about songs on their site. I agree with you, not all that interesting. I think I'll stick to their older albums. Maybe go back later in the week and see how the songs on the site sounds to me then.