Options

Mudhoney - Under a Billion Suns (leak)

WESWES Posts: 168
edited February 2006 in Other Music
Just found out that the upcoming Mudhoney release leaked....

Anyone listen to it yet or download it?

I tried getting it, but can't do the torrent thing (network/server issues)...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    heres a radical far out idea

how bout buy it?
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • Options
    WESWES Posts: 168
    heres a radical far out idea

how bout buy it?

The album has not been released yet...Making it impossible to buy....It leaked on the net and I merely wanna check it out to see if its worthy of buying when it is released....

Enough explaination?

spare me and everyone else the smartass comments next time....
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    WES wrote:
    The album has not been released yet...Making it impossible to buy....It leaked on the net and I merely wanna check it out to see if its worthy of buying when it is released....

Enough explaination?

spare me and everyone else the smartass comments next time....

hehe

Nice!
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    First, the album isn't even out yet, so how can you even buy it if it's not out to the general public yet?

Second, while on the subject, not everybody has the money, or is able to get the money to buy this stuff. Or maybe it's because CDs are so damn expensive? I'd much rather download than buy. Besides, what's better? Wasting valuable gas money, mileage, dumbfucks holding up the line, and all to find out the CD's fucking bleeped out, because the store had morals similar to bible thumpers and radical extremists? Or just double-clicking the file sharing program icon of your choice, typing in what you want, and getting it to your own convinience? I'd take the latter anyday.
    Take a ride on the relationship:

http://www.myspace.com/unlockandunload
  • Options
    Yeh i agree. Buying CD's is way overated..
    www.myspace.com/sharkie002
  • Options
    First, the album isn't even out yet, so how can you even buy it if it's not out to the general public yet?

Second, while on the subject, not everybody has the money, or is able to get the money to buy this stuff. Or maybe it's because CDs are so damn expensive? I'd much rather download than buy. Besides, what's better? Wasting valuable gas money, mileage, dumbfucks holding up the line, and all to find out the CD's fucking bleeped out, because the store had morals similar to bible thumpers and radical extremists? Or just double-clicking the file sharing program icon of your choice, typing in what you want, and getting it to your own convinience? I'd take the latter anyday.

so if a car, stereo equipment, or if even gas is expensive do you just steal that stuff too?
    And considering Wal-mart is just about the only place that censors its albums....who buys records at wal-mart?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    im looking forward to hearing this album..

not going to get involved in the downloading debate, i think it just depends how you use it...

last time i saw mudhoney live they played hard on for war, it was really good, its on the new album too i believe...
  • Options
    sorry for my question, but do you have no record shops in usa?
    i mean no one has to go into a supermarket or something to buy a record.
    support your record dealer in your home town.
    i hurt myself today,
    to see if i still feel,
    i focus all the pain,
    the only thing that´s real...
  • Options
    Thier last record rocked, best yet in my opinion. I've been going for the Subpop website these days for Mudhoney. You can get the nirvana singles on the side, and the last Mudhoney was 13$ on translucent yellow vinyl.
  • Options
    but i almost can't wait! >bounces in seat in anticipation<

:D
    Life is the riddle
    Of which we're caught in the middle.
    A couple of lucky ones
    Tangled up in too much love
    ~cowboy junkies