this man is a musical genius.... he created a sound and style all his own

whats the problem??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    this man is a musical genius.... he created a sound and style all his own

whats the problem??
    I agree!!! He is a true rock icon. And his new album has grammy written all over it. If only some bands of today could match a quarter of Scott's talent, we would have a plethora of great music, instead of the crap that we have today! I just can't wait until Scotty gets inducted to R&R Hall of Fame!!!
    "He's a very strange young man."
    "He's an idiot. It comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots, too. Lorraine, you every have a kid that acts that way, I'll disown you."
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    thats what im talking about,,show me the love
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Stapp brings this stuff on himself. Music aside...his antics are extremely questionable.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Stapp brings this stuff on himself. Music aside...his antics are extremely questionable.

PBM

His tortured mind carries him to places none of us will ever know. You try being a genius for 1 single day of your life! ALL of the greatest minds of our time have had similar trouble. ODB, Courtney Love, DMX, Ozzie.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    cos he's a douchebag. send him back to rehab.

has anyone seen the cover art for his new album? talk about a jesus complexm he's got enough ego to make bono look humble.
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    cos he's a douchebag. send him back to rehab.

has anyone seen the cover art for his new album? talk about a jesus complexm he's got enough ego to make bono look humble.

lmao! :D no, not Bono...:p ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!!! ;) hahahaha
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    His tortured mind carries him to places none of us will ever know. You try being a genius for 1 single day of your life! ALL of the greatest minds of our time have had similar trouble. ODB, Courtney Love, DMX, Ozzie.

what? are you fucking stupid? these people are not the greatest minds of our time. they are just crazy people who do a lot of drugs and wrote some good music. if scott stapp is a genius then i am a genius. hitler and castro are more genius than these hacks.
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    lmao! :D no, not Bono...:p ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!!! ;) hahahaha

Who's Robbie Williams?
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    Who's Robbie Williams?

Are you serious? Former member of Take That...self-proclaimed greatest singer in the world.

Sorry...it's my Top-40 nature.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    Are you serious? Former member of Take That...self-proclaimed greatest singer in the world.

Sorry...it's my Top-40 nature.

PBM

What's "Take That?" :) What songs did they do?

I've heard Robbie Williams' name on ET or Hollywood Insider but I never knew who the hell he was.
  • Options
    What's "Take That?" :) What songs did they do?

Back for Good is their biggest hit.

PBM

• Options
    Back for Good is their biggest hit.

PBM

I'll bearshare it. :D
  • Options
    I'll bearshare it. :D

Preview it on iTunes...don't go the extra mile...it's not worth it.

PBM

• Options
    Preview it on iTunes...don't go the extra mile...it's not worth it.

PBM

Thanks for the heads up. Wouldn't want to waste too much time. :)
  • Options
    I must admit, he released a couple songs back in 1999 that I have in my iPod:

•Angels
    •Millenium

PBM

• Options
    Yea, Stapp is pretty talented....all that great music he put out..

LOL...That was giving me a headache....actually, his voice gives me a headache..lol.
    Power without Perception is virtually useless and therefore of no true value
  • Options
    Come on, give the poor guy a break. Its obvious that he is a genuinely tortured soul.

Like Phil Collins.
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    another musical genius who is so misunderstood in his time is the singer from the darkness. oh my god that man is brilliant, and so talented
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    what? are you fucking stupid? these people are not the greatest minds of our time. they are just crazy people who do a lot of drugs and wrote some good music. if scott stapp is a genius then i am a genius. hitler and castro are more genius than these hacks.

Wow, you really blasted me. Considering the group of people lumped together, did it ever cross your mind that I might just be kidding?
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I'll be expecting NYPJ1 to write 'yhbt' anytime now.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Wow, you really blasted me. Considering the group of people lumped together, did it ever cross your mind that I might just be kidding?

hey man, peoples minds are so clouded these days...there are a disturbing amount of people that would claim britney as inspirational. i feel a need to lash out at such flawed points of view.
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    LOL. I usually have a good sarcasm meter, but I'm not sure if some of you are kidding or not. I almost vomited earlier. Someone had praise for Scott Stapp.
  • Options
    PJ_GAPJ_GA Posts: 121
    Who's Robbie Williams?

Let me entertain you!!!!!!!!! la la la...ok...feeling gay for knowing this....
    ITS MY BLOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    He's a D bag.
    YOU CAN'T BE NEUTRAL ON A MOVING TRAIN.
  • Options
    Scott Stapp and Creed were good at one point. Their first album My Own Prison was really good imo. It all went downhill from there though...
  • Options
    Stapp vs. RW.
    I choose Robbie.
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Stapp vs. RW.
    I choose Robbie.

I think Robbie could kick his ass in a fight.
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    gabers wrote:
    LOL. I usually have a good sarcasm meter, but I'm not sure if some of you are kidding or not. I almost vomited earlier. Someone had praise for Scott Stapp.
    the darkness thing= sarcasm
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
  • Options
    I like how Eddie Vedder tried desperately to one-up Scott Stapp by doing a few songs with The Doors after Scott did practicaly the same set for television.

If any one is the douche bag, it's Eddie.

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?