Wow, Scott is at it again!

PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
edited February 2006 in Other Music
~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Yahoo News wrote:
    Stapp retained sole custody of their only child, Jagger.

If he's able to get sole custody of their child, just how fucked up is the mom???
    "He's a very strange young man."
    "He's an idiot. It comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots, too. Lorraine, you every have a kid that acts that way, I'll disown you."
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    mamasan10 wrote:
    If he's able to get sole custody of their child, just how fucked up is the mom???

our legal system is not about merit or justice, it's about which side has the money for a better lawyer.
  • Options
    our legal system is not about merit or justice, it's about which side has the money for a better lawyer.
    True, but if you're a virtual nobody and you marry someone really rich, when you get a divorce, can you use the money you "inherited" when you got married to hire a great lawyer. Or does the pre-nup protect against doing something like that?
    "He's a very strange young man."
    "He's an idiot. It comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots, too. Lorraine, you every have a kid that acts that way, I'll disown you."
  • Options
    I know we all hated Creed, and Scott Stapp is a huge douch-bag etc. etc. etc.
    But his whole situation is getting pretty sad. He's obviously an alcoholic, and it's ruining the guys life. Granted Creed was shit, but they were damn successful, and Scott's drinking and drug use ruined the band!
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    But his whole situation is getting pretty sad. He's obviously an alcoholic, and it's ruining the guys life. Granted Creed was shit, but they were damn successful, and Scott's drinking and drug use ruined the band!

He needs to deal with this or we will be reading about how he died.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208

he said he almost killed himself after their last tour. he also said he went to rehab after the 311 incident. he's had more chances than most people get. it's sad, but i dont have much sympathy for the guy. he doesn't really seem to want it.
  • Options
    I feel sorry for his daughter more than anything. If anything should sober someone up it should be the realization you have a child's life in your hands who's watching you.
    Pearl Jam Album Rankings
    ---
    1. Ten
    2. Vs.
    3. Pearl Jam
    4. Binaural
    5. No Code
    6. Riot Act
    7. Yield
    8. Vitalogy

Pearl Jam Song Rankings
    ---