Options

Nirvana @ Mezzagho, Italy 17/11/91 download

reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
edited April 2006 in Other Music
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AM888L58

Nirvana @ Mezzagho, Italy 17/11/91

Setlist: Drain You, Aneurysm, School, Floyd The Barber, Smells Like Teen Spirit, About A Girl, Polly, Lithium, Breed, Sliver, In Bloom, Been A Son, Negative Creep, On A Plain, Blew, Talk To Me, Oh The Guilt, Territorial Pissings.

This show features the rarely played tracks Talk To Me and the brilliant Oh The Guilt.

Enjoy.:)
Can not be arsed with life no more.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    keep 'em coming :)
  • Options
    DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    I feel like a retard. How do I download this thing? I see the file description (name, size, etc). But where is the button to start downloading? I can't find it among all the ads.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    Nevermind. It was COVERED by a pop-up.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    You guys should check out the Lets Trade thread in the given to fly forum if you haven't already lots of PJ boots to download, thats why I'm putting these up here since they're not PJ shows n' all.:)
  • Options
    http://www.livenirvana.com/tourhistory/index.html

Nirvana didn't play a show on this date. What show is this really?
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    DocChicago wrote:
    Nevermind. It was COVERED by a pop-up.
    i still dont see it. see the description of the show but how do you listen??
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    The pop-up is insidious and covers the right side of the page above the file description. If you click its top right corner the blue "download now" button is hiding beneath it.

I'd still like to know what show this actually is. It sounds pretty good for a crowd recording.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    I think this might be the previous night's show in Muggia, IT with the setlist slightly jumbled. Recordings of this show typically have a lot of choppy editing between songs, as this one does. There's no stage banter either.

I'd love for reeferchief to weigh in on this.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    Mezzago without H.
    They played there(the club name is Bloom and it already exists) but in November 89, not in 91.
    This place is 5 km far from my house!
    It's quite famous here and everybody knows that Nirvana had palyed there before being famous.
    I couldn't be there.
    In 89 I was 7 years old.
    There are also some pictures here.
    http://www.livenirvana.com/dvd/1989/dvd_11-26-89.php

Ciao!
  • Options
    Mezzago without H.
    They played there(the club name is Bloom and it already exists) but in November 89, not in 91.
    It's quite famous here and everybody knows that Nirvana had palyed there before being famous.
    I couldn't be there.
    In 89 I was 7 years old.

Ciao!
    The setlist from 89 is very different than the songs on this recording. But it's good to know the name came from a real place. Thank you.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    DocChicago wrote:
    http://www.livenirvana.com/tourhistory/index.html

Nirvana didn't play a show on this date. What show is this really?

this is how i downloaded it, I've never really went and looked it up, but I'm willing to bet your right and it's the Muggia show, sorry about that.
  • Options
    Mezzago without H.
    I couldn't be there.
    In 89 I was 7 years old.

Ciao!

I think I vhave a video of that show on a data disc I'll have to go look it up.