Options

foo fighters melbourne

soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
edited December 2005 in Other Music
so who's going tomorrow night?
EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
i HOPE you'll be a star,
in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    VONVON Posts: 259
    YES!! Cant wait!!! The only thing I'm bummed about is that we've got seats so no mosh.
    I hope they play a lot of old stuff and not all IYH
  • Options
    I saw the Foo last night in Perth at RockIt! Great set...Dave was running a muck through the crowd and climbing camera rafters and everything. He was in great form! Oasis were the bomb though. They played an unbelieveable show! Blew my mind away!

Tonight...I'm a Rock n Roll star!!!!!!!
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    Yes, I'm there. Don't have the greatest seats though.
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
  • Options
    U-RU-R Posts: 223
    don't have a ticket and probably won't sneak in either, but maybe. i've seen them 4 times already, but those who are going should expect a cool show
    if you love somebody, set them free. if somebody loves you, don't fuck up
  • Options
    Baystone wrote:
    Yes, I'm there. Don't have the greatest seats though.

yeah, my seats are probably worse. we got them very late. they're very close to the stage, but labelled impeded view. so i'm not expecting miracles.....i hope i can see something though!

i HOPE you'll be a star,
  • Options
    BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    soapyrows wrote:
    yeah, my seats are probably worse. we got them very late. they're very close to the stage, but labelled impeded view. so i'm not expecting miracles.....i hope i can see something though!
    impeded view isn't always too bad, sometimes at Rod Laver it just refers to the bar that is infront of the first row of seats in each tier.
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
  • Options
    soapyrows wrote:

I saw Powderfinger at Rod Laver with an 'impeded view' and there was a speaker in the way of the left side of the stage... you could still see a good portion of the show.
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Options
    I saw Powderfinger at Rod Laver with an 'impeded view' and there was a speaker in the way of the left side of the stage... you could still see a good portion of the show.

irrelevant post here, but i hated that powderfinger show! it's put me off them for live lol!

i HOPE you'll be a star,