Options

Moe.

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited February 2006 in Other Music
Last night I had the pleasure of seein these guys live. Some of the best live jams I have witnessed. There were moments where I was smiling so hard that it broke into laughter. They are ridiculously good. Tightest band I have ever witnessed live to.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    Last night I had the pleasure of seein these guys live. Some of the best live jams I have witnessed. There were moments where I was smiling so hard that it broke into laughter. They are ridiculously good. Tightest band I have ever witnessed live to.
    good choice to go check them out.
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:

They are so good live!!!! Glad that you decided to go. Did you download your show? I think all of them are up, I'll post the link if you need it.
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    I saw them 2 friday's ago in Indy; Great show. First concert in which I didnt have at least one drink. It was still killer!!!!

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    upina2001 wrote:
    I saw them 2 friday's ago in Indy; Great show. First concert in which I didnt have at least one drink. It was still killer!!!!

That's funny cause I saw them last Wed and you couldn't bring beer into the theater, so I too didn't bother having a drink and I thought of that after.
  • Options
    Kricket wrote:
    They are so good live!!!! Glad that you decided to go. Did you download your show? I think all of them are up, I'll post the link if you need it.

I just got the show from archive.org.
    It was posted yesterday, and made it through the inspection today. Good show to download too.
  • Options
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    I just got the show from archive.org.
    It was posted yesterday, and made it through the inspection today. Good show to download too.
    That's where I got the Ann Arbor too, it's worth a listen. Good covers of Paranoid Android and Recreational Chemistry. What show were you at again?
  • Options
    Kricket wrote:
    That's where I got the Ann Arbor too, it's worth a listen. Good covers of Paranoid Android and Recreational Chemistry. What show were you at again?

2-4-06 at the Pageant
    Last show of the leg.
    I have the Orpheum show from 1-19-06 also.
  • Options
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:

congrats. moe. is my absolute favorite band. i saw them live for the first time back in '00 and have seen them a total of 38 times since. if you don't have anything going on labor day weekend and have the means to get to the central new york area, you should hit up the moe.down. it'll be a weekend you won't forget.
    "PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?"
    ~Michael Bolton
  • Options
    moeaholic wrote:
    congrats. moe. is my absolute favorite band. i saw them live for the first time back in '00 and have seen them a total of 38 times since. if you don't have anything going on labor day weekend and have the means to get to the central new york area, you should hit up the moe.down. it'll be a weekend you won't forget.

I'd love to hit moe.down, i wish I lived closer to new york sometimes, for that and all the other great shows they get.