Hail Hail ticketmaster

halvhalv Posts: 675
edited February 2008 in The Porch
At least I can get logged into my account with them.
What a waste of time.

...grumble grumble....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    halv wrote:
    At least I can get logged into my account with them.
    What a waste of time.

...grumble grumble....

There I said it. If you're going to let us by-pass Ticketmaster then at least spend a few freakin bucks for a decent server and some bandwidth. It's not like you don't make any money. This has happened numerous times - once or twice could be forgiven. But this is a freakin DISGRACE.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,210
    weenie wrote:
    There I said it. If you're going to let us by-pass Ticketmaster then at least spend a few freakin bucks for a decent server and some bandwidth. It's not like you don't make any money. This has happened numerous times - once or twice could be forgiven. But this is a freakin DISGRACE.

Then quit the 10club. If it is such a disgrace then quit. Stand up for what you believe in. Quit.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08