Options

New cd's

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited May 2006 in Other Music
This is so crazy, new tool tomorrow, new pj tomorrow, new neil may 9, new red hot chili's may 9. All are touring. Ben harper released a new cd a couple months ago. Bruce released a new cd.

The music being released is just so powerful, and on another level completely.

I don't understand how all this is happening. 2006 seems like maybe the best year in music in a decade or so. I remember back to the seattle scene and think of how it felt back then, seems like its the same type of thing. Unbelieveable.

Its all happening.

Its all starting!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    wolfmother comes out tomorrow as well! Bad-ass day for music...
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Options
    OmaramaOmarama Posts: 267
    may is a good month for music.it's NZ music month down here at the moment
    Monty Got a Raw Deal

" makes much more sense to live in the present tense "
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    We also had Mudhoneys new album and coming up theres also Audioslave, Arcade Fire, Sonic Youth.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    We also had Mudhoneys new album and coming up theres also Audioslave, Arcade Fire, Sonic Youth.

Do you think Arcade fire will do an extensive tour behind this new album? They're supposed to be amazing live, but they never play shows...
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Do you think Arcade fire will do an extensive tour behind this new album? They're supposed to be amazing live, but they never play shows...
    I hope so what live footage I've seen of them they sound really good, I'd love the chance to see them.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.