edited February 2006 in Other Music
all I can say is thank god. I would have so pissed if they did the show
state of love and trust
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeniDeni Posts: 233
    all I can say is thank god. I would have so pissed if they did the show

I couldn't agree more! I was so pissed when INXS did it. I know that Michael Hutchence was ROLLING in his grave! *angryface*

Peace and Love,
    Deni :)
    "Ideas are bulletproof." --V

Peace and Love
    Deni
    :)
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    Deni wrote:
    I couldn't agree more! I was so pissed when INXS did it. I know that Michael Hutchence was ROLLING in his grave! *angryface*

Peace and Love,

and INXS wasn't that good, imagine what a shithole this would have been
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    Yeah!!!!!! I really didn't think Jerry would agree to do that!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    i might be alone on this, but i would have liked to see them rockin out on live national television doing their thing, and you know they wouldn't have picked some schmuck to be their lead singer, the guy (or girl) would have to kick some serious ass.
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    spat wrote:
    i might be alone on this, but i would have liked to see them rockin out on live national television doing their thing, and you know they wouldn't have picked some schmuck to be their lead singer, the guy (or girl) would have to kick some serious ass.

I would of liked to see them on the television too. But at the end decide no one was right for the band.
  • Options
    DeniDeni Posts: 233
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    and INXS wasn't that good, imagine what a shithole this would have been

Yep! Exactly! ;)

Peace and Love,
    "Ideas are bulletproof." --V

Peace and Love
    Deni
    :)
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    baalaagaa wrote:
    I would of liked to see them on the television too. But at the end decide no one was right for the band.

WOW i like that. it woulda been a huge fuck you to all those stupid shows :D
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    pazmanpazman Posts: 197
    This show is such a bad idea.
    Things happen for a reason and INXS should've stayed athome raising their kids.
    Now we have to put up with all their crappy promotional shit in Australia because 'THEY"RE' are supposedly back.

They were great only because Michael Hutchence was so enigmatic.

Would us PJ fans like the same thing done if Eddie wasn't with us and Jeff, Stone, Mike and Matt auditioned for a new singer. Hell NO!

No one can top Eddie and I can recommend record sales and concert attendances would be down big time.
    I had it all once I gave it back