Options

Buying PJ Tix from Craigslist

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,170
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Anyone ever have any problems buying tickets off craigslist. My Cousin and his gf are coming in from California the week of the shows at MSG. He just turned 18 and is slowly getting into rock music, and is discovering PJ music. I have tix for night 1+2, and he has shown interest in going with his gf.

I'm looking to get him in the 300's(anything except behind stage) and Craigslist has some reasonable prices.

I've never bought anything from there, is it secure? or should I cough over a few extra dollars through brokers. Like I said he turned 18, I dont get to see him often, and would like to surprise with B-Day gift

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,729
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Anyone ever have any problems buying tickets off craigslist. My Cousin and his gf are coming in from California the week of the shows at MSG. He just turned 18 and is slowly getting into rock music, and is discovering PJ music. I have tix for night 1+2, and he has shown interest in going with his gf.

I'm looking to get him in the 300's(anything except behind stage) and Craigslist has some reasonable prices.

I've never bought anything from there, is it secure? or should I cough over a few extra dollars through brokers. Like I said he turned 18, I dont get to see him often, and would like to surprise with B-Day gift

Thanks

Craig's list sucks a big one but I must say that sitting behind the stage isn't as bad as it sounds. I suppose that maybe it would suck if it was your first PJ show though. I was behind the stage at Reading '04 and it was pretty sweet.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I love rear stage sitting.
    Interesting vantage point, seeing alot of what the band sees.

as far as Craigslist- theres little protection there-.
    Proceed with Caution !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life