Options

I name a band, you name a band starting with the last letter

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Poyndexter wrote:
    Supertramp
    Patsy Cline
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Englebert Humperdink
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    Englebert Humperdink
    Kate Bush......
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Heavy D & The Boys
    9/28/96 NY - TFC 6/14/98 DC - 8/28-29/98 NJ - 9/11/98 NYC - 9/13/98 CT - 9/15/98 MA - 8/23-24-25/00 NY - 8/29-30/00 MA - 9/1-2/00 NJ - 7/8-9/03 NYC - 7/11/03 MA - 9/28-29/04 MA - VFC 10/1/04 PA - 9/16/05 CAD - 9/30/05 NJ - 5/13/06 CT - 5/24-25/06 MA - 6/3/06 NJ - 6/27/08 CT - 6/28-30/08 MA - EV 8/4/08 NY - 5/17/10 MA - EV 6/15/11 RI - PJ20 9/2-3/11 WI - MIA 9/3/12 PA - 10/11/13 PA - 10/21-22/13 PA - GCF 9/26/15 NY
  • Options
    Soundgarden
  • Options
    Nirvana....
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Nirvana....
    Arctic Monkeys
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Arctic Monkeys

Skyhooks!!!
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
  • Options
    bigmuzz wrote:
    Skyhooks!!!
    Sneaker Pimps
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Sneaker Pimps

Slaughter...........
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    Slaughter...........
    Reel Big Fish

YNWA
  • Options
    Hovercraft
    [I know i was born and that i'll die
    the in between is mine...
    i am mine]
  • Options
    Mondariso wrote:
    Hovercraft
    T-Rex............................
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    T-Rex............................
    X-Japan.....

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    X-Japan.....

Nitty gritty dirt band
  • Options
    Nitty gritty dirt band
    Duran Duran
  • Options
    Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    tybird wrote:
    Duran Duran

Nine Inch Nails
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
  • Options
    Born2Jam wrote:
    Nine Inch Nails
    Spineshank

YNWA
  • Options
    VortexVortex Posts: 8,772
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Spineshank

Kaiser Chiefs.
    If you follow every dream
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Vortex wrote:
    Kaiser Chiefs.
    Stampede Queen

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Stampede Queen

Nada Surf
    (10 characters)
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Vortex wrote:
    Nada Surf
    (10 characters)
    Freya...........

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Freya...........

Aerosmith.
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Vortex wrote:
    Aerosmith.
    Hovercraft...

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Hovercraft...

The Smashing Pumpkins
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Vortex wrote:
    The Smashing Pumpkins

Sleater-Kinney
  • Options
    Sleater-Kinney

Yo La Tengo.
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Vortex wrote:
    Yo La Tengo.
    Opeth.....

YNWA
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Opeth.....

Hootie and the Blowfish
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    Kraven wrote:
    Hootie and the Blowfish
    Horricane......

YNWA