Options

I name a song, you name a song starting with the last letter

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    nothingman- PJ
    Not The Red Baron-Tori Amos
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Not The Red Baron-Tori Amos

not for you- pj
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    not for you- pj
    Unknown Legend-Neil Young
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    Unknown Legend-Neil Young
    Damaged People - Depeche Mode
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Damaged People - Depeche Mode

endless nameless - nirvana
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    endless nameless - nirvana
    Shine - Collective Soul
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    Ernestine - Noir Désir
    [I know i was born and that i'll die
    the in between is mine...
    i am mine]
  • Options
    Mondariso wrote:
    Ernestine - Noir Désir
    Erase the Sun - Beck

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Erase the Sun - Beck
    Needle and the Damage Done-Neil Young
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Needle and the Damage Done-Neil Young
    End of the Road - Boyz II Men

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    End of the Road - Boyz II Men
    Dead, Drunk and Naked-Drive-by Truckers
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Dead, Drunk and Naked-Drive-by Truckers
    Drunken Butterfly - Sonic Youth

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Drunken Butterfly - Sonic Youth
    You Cried Wolf-Todd Rundgren
  • Options
    Fire-Bruce Springsteen
    9/28/96 NY - TFC 6/14/98 DC - 8/28-29/98 NJ - 9/11/98 NYC - 9/13/98 CT - 9/15/98 MA - 8/23-24-25/00 NY - 8/29-30/00 MA - 9/1-2/00 NJ - 7/8-9/03 NYC - 7/11/03 MA - 9/28-29/04 MA - VFC 10/1/04 PA - 9/16/05 CAD - 9/30/05 NJ - 5/13/06 CT - 5/24-25/06 MA - 6/3/06 NJ - 6/27/08 CT - 6/28-30/08 MA - EV 8/4/08 NY - 5/17/10 MA - EV 6/15/11 RI - PJ20 9/2-3/11 WI - MIA 9/3/12 PA - 10/11/13 PA - 10/21-22/13 PA - GCF 9/26/15 NY
  • Options
    Fire-Bruce Springsteen

Eat my brain- the odds
    * Molson Amphitheatre - June 28, 2003
    * Air Canada Centre - Sept 19, 2005
    * Eddie Vedder- Massey Hall- Aug 12, 2008
    * Molson Amphitheatre - Aug 21, 2009
    * HSBC Arena - May 10, 2010
    * Air Canada Centre - Sept 11 2011
    * Air Canada Centre - Sept 12 2011

• Options
    Eat my brain- the odds
    Nickel to Roll-Jucifer
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Nickel to Roll-Jucifer

Labamba- Richie Valens
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    Labamba- Richie Valens
    And Dream of Sheep-Kate Bush
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    And Dream of Sheep-Kate Bush

Pink- Aerosmith
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    Pink- Aerosmith
    Knife-Edge-Emerson, Lake & Palmer
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Knife-Edge-Emerson, Lake & Palmer
    Eskimo - RHCP

YNWA
  • Options
    bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Eskimo - RHCP

Oliver Cromwell - Monty Python's Flying Circus

:P
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
  • Options
    bigmuzz wrote:
    Oliver Cromwell - Monty Python's Flying Circus

:P
    Little Jammy Thing - Sonic Youth

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Little Jammy Thing - Sonic Youth

God Is In The Radio - QOTSA

keep on rockin!.......
  • Options
    bigmuzz wrote:
    God Is In The Radio - QOTSA
    Orange Rolls,Angels Spit - Sonic Youth

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Orange Rolls,Angels Spit - Sonic Youth

Tip Of My Tongue - Diesel

keep on rockin!.......
  • Options
    bigmuzz wrote:
    Tip Of My Tongue - Diesel
    Electron Blue - REM

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Electron Blue - REM

Every rose has its thorn- Poison
  • Options
    Every rose has its thorn- Poison
    New Hampshire - Sonic Youth

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    New Hampshire - Sonic Youth
    Excuse Me Mr.-No Doubt