Options

Emos

iluvslashiluvslash Posts: 121
edited March 2006 in Other Music
Emos their everywhere! U cant avoid them, and quite frankly im sick of hearing them whine about being misunderstood and unappreciated! I wish they would all just kill themselves i mean they talk about it enough! And the music who can forget the self absorbed lyrics of simple plan or any other ' suicidal' band who plays the same chord in every song and whines as if its some kind of hobby!
With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    man just like nirvana, eh wot?

Most people who bitch about "emo" and emotional lyrics and all that have no idea about what the term really means, genre-wise
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
    Emos really gota cheer up an get over themselves, then u get bands like simple plan wining bout how lifes hard..."oh no,!whats wrong?? did you crash your ferrari?? oh no now u have to go all the way to a dealer and buy another one!!" jeez simple plan has it tuff.

cant stand their music or attitudes.

An the worst thing is there taking over all the cool things like long hair!
    My hair's reasonably long an i got called an emo cause of it!!!!!
    Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
  • Options
    BradassBradass Posts: 88
    Echoes wrote:
    man just like nirvana, eh wot?

Most people who bitch about "emo" and emotional lyrics and all that have no idea about what the term really means, genre-wise
    Not necessarily true.
    And "Emotional/Emotive Hardcore" or whatever you want to call it is still shite anyway.
    One time I was trying to print a picture of me so I could give it to a friend to cheer him up after he was diagnosed with cancer, but the printer jammed, and my friend died.
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    Bradass wrote:
    Not necessarily true.
    And "Emotional/Emotive Hardcore" or whatever you want to call it is still shite anyway.

pfffft.

Fugazi was excellent.
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");