Options

Getting Married - Thank You PJ!

knowyourrightsknowyourrights Posts: 41
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I am getting married this Friday and PJ's music will be a huge part of the ceremony and reception.

My fiancee, who is not a big PJ fan, chose two Into the Wild soundtrack songs to open and close the ceremony without no encouragement from me.

I will also be dedicating Comeback to my Grandma and Aunt who recently passed. Many more PJ songs will be played throughout the evening.

Thank you Pearl Jam for your music and your voice! It will help make for an extra memorable celebration!

Peace!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    I am getting married this Friday and PJ's music will be a huge part of the ceremony and reception.

My fiancee, who is not a big PJ fan, chose two Into the Wild soundtrack songs to open and close the ceremony without no encouragement from me.

I will also be dedicating Comeback to my Grandma and Aunt who recently passed. Many more PJ songs will be played throughout the evening.

Thank you Pearl Jam for your music and your voice! It will help make for an extra memorable celebration!

Peace!

Congrats to you!! My fiance and I are both huge fans & will def. work some PJ tunes in.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day Friday!! =)
    My lips are shaking.......