Options

Anyone here into techno?

SkooledSkooled Posts: 147
edited April 2006 in Other Music
I recently was looking through my old files on my comp and I came across a couple techno songs I made last year using the program Ejay, if anyone would like to here them just reply and I'll upload them for you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    electronica is my style of choice, it depends on what you call techno, i suppose
    "You, my love, are allowed to rot and to die and to live again more alive and incandescent than before"
  • Options
    SkooledSkooled Posts: 147
    electronica is my style of choice, it depends on what you call techno, i suppose

Like house and trance and shit like that, i actually like making techno's kind of like prodigy and crystal method
  • Options
    Skooled wrote:
    Like house and trance and shit like that, i actually like making techno's kind of like prodigy and crystal method

I used to do some breakbeat and ambient/industrial electronica production back in the day... from a creative standpoint, it ranks second only to rock with me.

You can check out some of my older stuff at:

http://chasingdogmamusic.blogspot.com/

I would say Crystal Method and The Chemical Brothers were pretty big influences on this project... along with Nine Inch Nails and other industrial bands.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    EddiesGurlEddiesGurl Posts: 166
    a few years back i was really into Techno.....i was really into something else to tho...
    *~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*
    Welcome to the world Lucy Michelle!!! 8/11/06 - 4:05pm
    *~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

~> Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.