Options

Beck on VH1 anybody?

jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
edited March 2006 in Other Music
They just aired some sessions from VH1 live, very awesome. If anybody knows where to get mp3's of that show, that would be very sweet. Clap Hands at the dinner table was incredible.
So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
You're batman!- George
Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    digsterdigster Posts: 1,293
    head over to vh1.com and search for beck. they have the session videos there. enjoy :-)
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    digster wrote:
    head over to vh1.com and search for beck. they have the session videos there. enjoy :-)
    great thanks for the info
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    digster wrote:

I see that, but those are the videos. I was wondering if anybody converted them to mp3? I would LOVE to have those songs on a cd, those versions.
    You're batman!- George
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,072
    jambayleaf wrote:
    I see that, but those are the videos. I was wondering if anybody converted them to mp3? I would LOVE to have those songs on a cd, those versions.

Yeah, I'd like to have those also.Will someone PM me if it happens?? Thnx.
  • Options
    bobasfeet wrote:
    Yeah, I'd like to have those also.Will someone PM me if it happens?? Thnx.

Nothing yet. anybody? If I only had a computer brain and not a slow computer....
    You're batman!- George