Options

Tool leak

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited March 2006 in Other Music
Has anybody heard about the Tool album leaking. I downloaded a track called Vicarious and it has a Tool sound, but I havent found any other tracks off of it. The few others that I tried to dl either wouldnt transfer or were completely bogus songs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
    I heard something about that. And it was a fake. I remember that name, Vicarious.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    Dick Jones wrote:
    I heard something about that. And it was a fake. I remember that name, Vicarious.

Fake how. It's definitely Tool playin their instruments.

Rosetta Stoned that I found is completely bogus. and I found 2 different versions of "Lipan Conjuring". One of which if not both are fakes. I can't get either of those to download, but Vicarious is definitely Adam Jones on guitar, Danny Carey on drums, and Justin Chancellor on bass. There isnt much in the vocal dept. but when there is it sounds like somethin maynard would do.
  • Options
    Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
    Oh maybe. I could be wrong, I haven't heard any of the songs. I read a post on the bands website a few weeks ago about people posting fake songs (like worldwide suicide) and the name Viscarious came up. They also said that it was dumb to just think of wierd song names just because it is Tool, I guess this time around they have semi-normal song names. One quote from someone in the band said something along the lines of this being Tools 'blues' album. So until something is confirmed I won't believe it.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?