Options

Why can't I view this thread?

RoddersRodders Posts: 20
edited March 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
Hi

I just joined the pit and have activated my account. I've also received an email to say that my account has been validated by the admin team.

However when I click on this link:
http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=2825751#post2825751

I get a message saying:

"Rodders, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I've tried deleting my cookies and it does exactly the same, except it asks me to log in first.

Any suggestions? I've seen this before, but can't remember the solution.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    if it makes you feel better..i can't view it as well.
    maybe it got locked or something?
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    Hmmmm......do I feel slightly better? Maybe a little less paranoid !!

I guessed it might be locked because it contained a link to an MP3 which might not be legal, right?
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Rodders wrote:
    Hmmmm......do I feel slightly better? Maybe a little less paranoid !!

I guessed it might be locked because it contained a link to an MP3 which might not be legal, right?
    yeh perhaps..what mp3 was it?
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    I believe it was a live version of Worldwide Suicide. There is a thread about creating a guitar tab for the song using mp3 or video of the track.
  • Options
    It wasn't locked, it was deleted. That's what happens when threads get deleted here, the board gives you that error.