Options

Israel's hatred of the Arab world.

messmergrad00messmergrad00 Posts: 25
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
I found the other thread title to be rather obnoxious, so I started this one.
Julio's Top 5

1. Sad
2. In My Tree
3. Red Mosquito
4. Do The Evolution
5. I Got Shit

www.myspace.com/messmergrad00
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    the arab world loves israel.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Ok, I'll post this here. It's just another bit from the other perspective.
    Israel trapped in Hezbollah quagmire
    TEHRAN, July 24 (MNA) – Israel might be able to occupy Lebanese territories but it cannot stay in them because it is trapped in the Hezbollah quagmire, the movement’s Tehran representative Abdullah Safieddin said here on Monday.
    “The land is ours. It’s staying in Lebanon that accounts not occupying one village,” he told a conference dubbed “Exploring a Counter-Strategy of Psychological Warfare against the Islamic Resistance.”

Today, Israel is moving toward defeat, he added.

The meeting to study the latest developments in Lebanon and the region was attended by the ambassadors of Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, representatives of the Hezbollah and Hamas movements in Tehran, as well as a large number of political experts.

The capture of two Israeli soldiers by Hezbollah was only an excuse for Israel to implement its previously prepared plans, Safieddin noted, adding that the spirit of resistance has taken over the entire region.

“Today, resistance does not just belong to Lebanon or Palestine, it has been revived in the entire Islamic world,” he stated.

If the Zionist regime wants to eradicate Hezbollah it has to kill all the Lebanese people, he noted.

The Palestinian ambassador to Tehran Salah al-Zawawi said that Israel’s main aim from launching the recent offensives is to help the U.S. implement its Greater Middle East initiative

“They want to create a region to be led by Israel,” he added.

The envoy sated that the Israeli soldiers will not be released unless the resistance movement’s prisoners are freed.

The Lebanese ambassador to Tehran Adnan Mansour voiced strong support for Hezbollah, expressing deep hope that the future would hold good tidings for Lebanon.

“The Zionist regime wants to picture itself as the victim and Lebanon as the aggressor by embarking on a psychological war” he added.

The occupying regime seeks to create division between the Lebanese people and government, he noted.

“We are sure that the dark days will come to an end and the truth will prevail,” Mansour said.

By launching extensive assaults, Israel aims to break the will of the Lebanese people, he added. “But the will of the Lebanese nation is stronger than what Israel thinks.”

Syrian ambassador to Tehran Hamed Hassan said that the West is trying to restrict the countries that oppose the Greater Middle East initiative.

The United States is trying to restrict Syria and Iran because they show resistance against U.S. efforts to establish a new order in the region, Hassan noted.

Syria will take the due measures to support the Lebanese resistance movement, he vowed.

The Palestinian Hamas Movement’s representative in Tehran, Abu-Usamah Abd-al-Mu'ti said that Israel is breaking apart from within and trying to survive by launching psychological war and creating divisions between Lebanese ethnic groups.

Israel should realize that its sun is setting and that the sun of the resistance is rising, he added.

He called on all Arab and Islamic groups to maintain unity and prevent the Zionists from capitalizing on the existing rifts in the Lebanese society.
    http://www.mehrnews.ir/en/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=357731
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    I think if any reasonable person looks at the history of Israel, it is quite plain to see that Israel has spent its years experiencing hate from the Arab world.

1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, 1991, 2000-2004, 2006

Pretty clear to me -