So I'm wondering..

FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
edited February 2008 in The Porch
How many people will be on here tonight? :P
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    hahaha i raced home from work... and i notice a lot of pearl jam folk on facebook, msn and aim...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    I would like to be on to see the announcement. Unfortunately, Pearl Jam doesn't pay any of my bills... so it will be off to bed early for work tomorrow!
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    ...and I'm going to be on all three...
  • Options
    One less here...hittin the sack...too long another winter day to keep me up and excited. But I'm hoping for the best...

4-500 tops I'm thinking...I'm not expecting any large tour announcement, so this will be curious in the AM.

Enjoy the evening! :)
  • Options
    scw156 wrote:
    I would like to be on to see the announcement. Unfortunately, Pearl Jam doesn't pay any of my bills... so it will be off to bed early for work tomorrow!

how sweet would that be? pearl jam paid my bills...

Then again, maybe they should! I'm like a freakin walkin, talkin advertisement for them :P
  • Options
    Kingmidget wrote:
    One less here...hittin the sack...too long another winter day to keep me up and excited. But I'm hoping for the best...

4-500 tops I'm thinking...I'm not expecting any large tour announcement, so this will be curious in the AM.

Enjoy the evening! :)

Haha... see i feel like its something juicy... thats why i cleared my night lol ... working the night shift helps with that though
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    how sweet would that be? pearl jam paid my bills...

Then again, maybe they should! I'm like a freakin walkin, talkin advertisement for them :P

Me too!

G'night all! Have a happy announcement
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    Haha... see i feel like its something juicy... thats why i cleared my night lol ... working the night shift helps with that though

Hopin yer right love! ;) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    I'm up until the Roo list comes out then I'm going to bed. Got class in the morn.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I demand PJ pay my bills!
  • Options
    Hmmm..."Can't sleep" or is it "Can't keep"...gettin droopy...damn I'm feelin old. Same age as Ed but he's probably just kickin in w/ the Ukelele and some vino...laughin at me.

Ed...what have you and the boys done to me? TN isn't THAT far away... ;)