Options

who's going to NYC? then i have something for you! :)

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,909
edited June 2008 in The Porch
ok. few day's away till the main event starts, well for me. so, i'm getting ready. oh baby!

i have more goodies to hand down. would of offered a freebie style offer here on the pit, rm or any other pj board via snail mail. but doing something different this time.

i will be in the nyc area june 23rd. will be waiting in line to get my 10club tickets june 24th & june 25th. will be staying just across the street of the msg. so, i'll be around. will see you there! :)

so, who want's some fan made freebies? 2 dvdrs worth. whatever you want that's listed on http://www.jam-river.com. if you need my cell number, let me know. you'll find me there anyway's. i'll be that guy who's carrying a spindle of discs or that guy wearing a trench coat giving freebies on the street of nyc. also will be at the preparties giving away those little box set's filled with more pj goodness. you know what i'm talking about. ;)

have a great weekend! :)

D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    demetrios= AWESOME!!!!!!!!

you are truly a fabulous person d
    :D
    cant wait to see you on the road
    MUCH HUGS!
    ~j~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    Yo D....
    Hook me up! I will be coming to MSG on June 23 from Phoenix, AZ and staying at the Hotel Penn until June 26th! Way to be in the spirit! See you at the Garden!
  • Options
    luvistower wrote:
    demetrios= AWESOME!!!!!!!!

you are truly a fabulous person d
    :D
    cant wait to see you on the road
    MUCH HUGS!
    ~j~

sweet! :)

will see you at the wishlist foundation preparties once again.
    drinks on me. ;)
  • Options
    Yo D....
    Hook me up! I will be coming to MSG on June 23 from Phoenix, AZ and staying at the Hotel Penn until June 26th! Way to be in the spirit! See you at the Garden!

same time i'm coming in & leaving. and from the same hotel! sweet! :)

1. Hard2IMAGINE2007VIC
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    The Penn hotel is CLOSE..

i am coming up from DC and back to cali on thursday
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    Awesome!!!! I look forward to meeting you Demetrios! Safe travels to the Garden... Where are you coming from?
  • Options
    The Penn hotel is CLOSE..

i am coming up from DC and back to cali on thursday

are ya interested in a freebie dvd style? sign the list! :)
  • Options
    Awesome!!!! I look forward to meeting you Demetrios! Safe travels to the Garden... Where are you coming from?

halifax, nova scotia. been working my ass off the past few weeks for this. can't wait for this sweet vacation. :)
  • Options
    digitmckeedigitmckee Posts: 139
    can i have a freebie. will be there around 5pm on the 24th.
    Too many shows to list:
    From my first show in Hawaii when they opened for RHCP to upcoming 2016 MSG and Wrigley. Seen them in every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
  • Options
    digitmckee wrote:
    can i have a freebie. will be there around 5pm on the 24th.

sure! :)

1. Hard2IMAGINE2007VIC
    2. digitmckee
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    I'll be in Grand Central on the 23rd, Monday. :D

I will PM you more info!!!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    restlesssoul.

i plan on winning a good handful of the dvds you are bringing too.

i want a box set.

im staying at the new yorker, kitty corner to MSG......see you there arriving on the 23rd from DC! we gonna rock out!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    digitmckeedigitmckee Posts: 139
    awesome. see ya there
    Too many shows to list:
    From my first show in Hawaii when they opened for RHCP to upcoming 2016 MSG and Wrigley. Seen them in every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
  • Options
    1. Hard2IMAGINE2007VIC
    2. digitmckee
    3. LongRd.
    4. restlesssoul
    5. GratefulJam

offer's closed!
    nah .. one more slot to go.

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    you rock. see you in 10 or 11 days my friend. hahhaha cant believe its so soon!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    restlesssoul.

i plan on winning a good handful of the dvds you are bringing too.

i want a box set.

im staying at the new yorker, kitty corner to MSG......see you there arriving on the 23rd from DC! we gonna rock out!

good luck! :)

kitty corner? cool name. i knew a sweet girl who had an art cafe called kitty corner. loved her work.
  • Options
    MelissaphishMelissaphish Posts: 150
    I'd love to have a gift if there is still room!

Staying across from MSG also, at the Affinia
    Boston Garden 5/25/06
    Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Madison Square Garden 6/24/08 and 6/25/08
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The answers are fatal......
  • Options
    I'd love to have a gift if there is still room!

Staying across from MSG also, at the Affinia

there is! :)

1. Hard2IMAGINE2007VIC
    2. digitmckee
    3. LongRd.
    4. restlesssoul
    5. GratefulJam
    6. Melissaphish

thy offer is closed. see you all in nyc. :)
  • Options
    I feel ya D...I have been working my ass off too and today is the first day off I have had after working 15 straight days....I don't even know what to do with myself right now on my day off so I have been sitting on the net mapping out NYC and things I want to see on my short trip! I go back to work a double shift tomorrow for Fathers Day and then 7 days straight through on double shifts to make sure I still make enough for all my bills and fun money for NYC!!!! I figure I will sleep when I am on the plane to NYC and then stay up for 3 days straight while in NYC...see you around the bend...
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    Demetrios dude, you do a Pearl Jam fan, and a Halifax citizen proud! I don't know you and really am not benefitting from your generosity around here, but great job. We need more people like you milling about this board. Hope to see you in NYC on the 23rd or 24th. Take care and I'll say thanks on everyone's behalf for exemplifying what I always thought being a Pearl Jam fan was about.
  • Options
    SylSyl Posts: 149
    Demetrios, every time I see your screen name I'm amazed what you do for the community, that's simply great!
    Hope to meet you in NY, and I have all the dvd's listed at JamRiver :)

Super attitude, SylM
  • Options
    Rocks wrote:
    Demetrios, every time I see your screen name I'm amazed what you do for the community, that's simply great!
    Hope to meet you in NY, and I have all the dvd's listed at JamRiver :)

Super attitude, SylM

sweet! there's a few not listed there yet on jamriver; but in due time. ;)

there's a sweet new dvd torrent right now over at thetradersden.org by TeamDZ, check it out.

see ya all in nyc. a place i've alway's dream of visiting. :)
  • Options
    sward wrote:
    Demetrios dude, you do a Pearl Jam fan, and a Halifax citizen proud! I don't know you and really am not benefitting from your generosity around here, but great job. We need more people like you milling about this board. Hope to see you in NYC on the 23rd or 24th. Take care and I'll say thanks on everyone's behalf for exemplifying what I always thought being a Pearl Jam fan was about.

thanks man! see ya in nyc soon! :)
  • Options
    SylSyl Posts: 149
    there's a sweet new dvd torrent right now over at thetradersden.org by TeamDZ, check it out.
    I read it!!! That's my second "home" you know!
    That's why I don't post as much as I like over here, because of my poor English! :) Over there it doesn't matter that much :lol:
  • Options
    bump. lucky 6, pm me which dvdrs you would like burned & any other info you would like. will have the discs with me at the wishlist preparty nyc style event.

i also got an another offer going over at rm too. check it out. ;)
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    demetrios wrote:
    bump. lucky 6, pm me which dvdrs you would like burned & any other info you would like. will have the discs with me at the wishlist preparty nyc style event.

i also got an another offer going over at rm too. check it out. ;)
    Damn, D you're always in a generous mood. :)
    yeah I saw that offer too over there as well, but I don't want to be greedy. ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    demetrios wrote:
    ok. few day's away till the main event starts, well for me. so, i'm getting ready. oh baby!

i have more goodies to hand down. would of offered a freebie style offer here on the pit, rm or any other pj board via snail mail. but doing something different this time.

i will be in the nyc area june 23rd. will be waiting in line to get my 10club tickets june 24th & june 25th. will be staying just across the street of the msg. so, i'll be around. will see you there! :)

so, who want's some fan made freebies? 2 dvdrs worth. whatever you want that's listed on http://www.jam-river.com. if you need my cell number, let me know. you'll find me there anyway's. i'll be that guy who's carrying a spindle of discs or that guy wearing a trench coat giving freebies on the street of nyc. also will be at the preparties giving away those little box set's filled with more pj goodness. you know what i'm talking about. ;)

have a great weekend! :)

D

See? You are like Santa Claus! :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    See? You are like Santa Claus! :)

sweet! :)
  • Options
    tiny bump. lucky 6, please pm me your picks. which type of dvdr you would like the show's burned. dvd-r or dvd+r.

just got off work. yippy! celebrate father's day & head down to greek fest. oh baby! don't think there will be any greek dancing by me, or maybe ...

:)
  • Options
    got a few done today. still need a few more pm's/picks. send those choices over! :)