radiohead live dvd's

spongersponger Posts: 3,159
edited March 2007 in Other Music
So, I'm trying to find a good live DVD of them and I noticed that there aren't very many to choose from.

I'd like to get my hands on the 2001 Canal Plus show that is all over the web. Anybody know where I can find it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MTV in the USA shot a concert on 12-19-97 and aired it live on the "Live At The 10 Spot" series (but with some songs cut by commercial breaks). They released it as a promo VHS but here's the kicker - the audio is complete but there is a BLACK SCREEN during the spots where the commercial breaks were! - and there is a bumper at the beginning and end of every commercial break that interrupts the music as well. The only plus is that the encore appears complete. (It was not broadcast.) Also, some of MTV's footage is cheesy...closeups of girls crying and singing along, fratboys hanging over balconys and screaming at the camera like they're at a football game, and so forth....

However...

Thankfully, some kind soul put together a DVD version that patches in the missing video with an audience shot, and also has all of the cheesy MTV shots replaced! The audio is a 5.1 matrix with an audience DAT blended in. The name of the matrix DVD is "Live To The Nation". It's a must if you're an "OK Computer" fan, especially because they play "Let Down" and "Subterranean Homesick Alien" which they rarely play.