Options

08' posters

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Does Anyone have any idea when Ames would ship subscription orders? I assume it won't be until after the tour is over. How long after the end of tours have people received past subscriptions?
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    NeilJam wrote:
    Does Anyone have any idea when Ames would ship subscription orders? I assume it won't be until after the tour is over. How long after the end of tours have people received past subscriptions?
    if i remnember correctly
    as the show happens they ship them out ( in batches of multiples ) like 3-4-5 then then next 3-4-5 and so on. expect at least 2 tubes, possibly 3 .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    Something tells me the BK Camden poster(s) are gonna be the big hit of this tour. Just a hunch.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Something tells me the BK Camden poster(s) are gonna be the big hit of this tour. Just a hunch.

maybe .............. becuase you're going???

it'll be intersting to see it unfold.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093

I have the same feeling. I hope Ames has at least 2-3 good ones, which isn't too much to ask out of 10 :)
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    looks like theyre throwing in a Lolla poster, too,...

Bathgate66 wrote:
    who said i stopped ?
    i dont know what this is directed at , but whatever.

because you said a Lolla poster.... that is so last year...

i think you meant a Boner poster
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    serpent boyserpent boy Virginia Beach Posts: 372
    Almost every show I've been to (6 out of 7) has had a pretty sweet poster, in my opinion, so I'm excited to see that I'll get one Klausen (in my hometown) and one Ames (D.C. in an election year) this tour. Let's hope they're both stellar.
    00: Va Beach, 03: Bristow, 04: Reading, 05: Atlantic City 2x
    06: Camden, Washington DC, 08: Va Beach, Washington DC
    09: Philly 2+3, 10: Bristow, 11: East Troy PJ20 1+2, 13: Baltimore, Charlottesville
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    this may sound like a dumb question but..... so there is 100 subs for grabs? or does that mean that they are making 100 prints per show and 200 for Bonaroo... I'm confused :confused:

or does it mean that the 100 prints limitation is to the s/n?

Thanks,
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    this may sound like a dumb question but..... so there is 100 subs for grabs? or does that mean that they are making 100 prints per show and 200 for Bonaroo... I'm confused :confused:

or does it mean that the 100 prints limitation is to the s/n?

Thanks,

Only 100 will be signed and numbered with the exception of the Bonnaroo poster which appears to have 200.

There will be many more posters sold at the shows that will not be signed. I do wonder what happens to the other 100 Bonnaroo s/n posters.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    NeilJam wrote:
    There will be many more posters sold at the shows that will not be signed. I do wonder what happens to the other 100 Bonnaroo s/n posters.
    So that also begs this question -

Is the Bonnaroo poster in the sub a PJ Bonnaroo or a generic Bonnaroo (lke the generic Lolla one?).

If so... thats 9 PJ posters and 1 generic for $635 plus S&H...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    demetrios wrote:
    it's be posted, above this post & the last page before this! :)

Thanks - saw it but it was posted after I started reading the thread (read it too slow as I was looking for info)
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:

Is the Bonnaroo poster in the sub a PJ Bonnaroo or a generic Bonnaroo (lke the generic Lolla one?).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I figure the Bonnaroo one at the end of the list will be the general Roo poster with all the bands on it. Ames also did last year's Roo poster.

Then the Manchester 6/14 would just be a Pearl Jam poster for the Roo performance.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    NeilJam wrote:
    I figure the Bonnaroo one at the end of the list will be the general Roo poster with all the bands on it. Ames also did last year's Roo poster.

Then the Manchester 6/14 would just be a Pearl Jam poster for the Roo performance.
    I want them both!!!! :D
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    if i had the money i would think about it... its kindof like playing the stock market tho... ya really dont know if its gonna be a wise investment... i always love ames work, but with the general consensus around here lately being that ames stuff sucks id probably not make my money back (not to say that money is the only motivation... but id have no need for that many posters all at once and id probably only REALLY like a few)

im thinking the MSG poster will really be incredible tho... just like in '03 (one of my favorites :D)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    i doubt they would include the generic roo poster as part of a PJ specific sub... im sure itll be the PJ specific poster like the swamp thing from lolla

• Options
    sailboatcaptainsailboatcaptain San Juan, Puerto Rico Posts: 251
    is there a possibility for diferent art (posters) for the Fla shows?
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
  • Options

oh yeah.. And I will be at both!!!
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

Yes it seems WPB and Tampa are different, where the posters are the same as the night before they specified that it was the same but change in color, though for WPB and Tampa there is not specification leading me to think each show has its poster :)

Can wait .... I'm getting more more excited about Wednesday... I don't think ima get any work done tomorrow at work with all this excitement :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i doubt they would include the generic roo poster as part of a PJ specific sub... im sure itll be the PJ specific poster like the swamp thing from lolla

thats a very good theory...i hope ur dead on balls accurate
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

There are really 2 Bonnaroo posters as part of the subscription. Manchester 6/14 (#3) and the Bonnaroo poster (#10). I think #3 will be PJ specific like the swamp thing poster, the last will probably have all Roo performers on it, with PJ topping the list.
  • Options
    NeilJam wrote:
    There are really 2 Bonnaroo posters as part of the subscription. Manchester 6/14 (#3) and the Bonnaroo poster (#10). I think #3 will be PJ specific like the swamp thing poster, the last will probably have all Roo performers on it, with PJ topping the list.
    oh i didnt notice that... i guess i just didnt realize where roo was located... i guess im probably wrong... i couldnt see them doing 2 PJ specific posters for roo when theyre only playing one night

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I'm sure they'll sell them for the exact amount they go for at the shows, which will most likely be $25 or $30.
    like the EV ones you mean?.........