Still looking to host music. If you're in a band & want free unlimited song hosting

jeffgardenjeffgarden Posts: 8
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
On my mostly-soundgarden website (which also features the bands SG members have been or are a part of) I have a page called "Discover New Music". It's meant to be a place for visitors to be able to find new bands and download their music for free.

If you're in a band and want your songs up there, just let me know. I'll give you a username and password and you can upload as many songs as you want in any format and if you want, you can make a site and add that too.

You can go to the Discover New Music page at Jeffgarden.com to see exactly what i'm talking about. There are only 4 bands up right now but you can get an idea of what it's supposed to be.

Once your song(s) are up there's a link for people to comment on your music and the # of times someone has downloaded a song from you is provided also. I don't put up the # of times each song was downloaded because then people will just download the most-downloaded song but I can give the band that info if they're curious.

if you're wondering, the reason some of the band's "album covers" are grey boxes with their name written in them is that I just recently (yesterday) asked them to give me a 64x64 pixel picture to put up for them. So 2 of them haven't done so yet. Regularly you'll see the album cover, then the name of the band if you put the mouse pointer over it, and then their page with the songs when you click it.

and of course the 1 l 2 l 3 l 4 links don't work because i only have 4 bands. they'll eventually be for seeing other bands in the category so the page won't be too cluttered.
3 gigs of Pearl Jam + Soundgarden Videos
Jeffgarden.com
<3 GoingToLukins <3