Anyone have suggestions on how I can sell I ticket? I can't attend the show

Hi - I'm new here. Very new. Just looking for suggestions on how I can go about selling a single ticket I purchased to attend a show on 9/17 in Boston? 
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• dqn01dqn01 Posts: 2
    I'm in the same situation.  Short answer is you have 2 choices. 1- eat the cost.  I've 2 for both nights, so that's $700 I'll eat knowing that it's a sold out shows and fans want face value seats. 2- give a stranger access to your MLB app.  As best I can see no financial or personal info is available.  I'm not sure what to do.  Pretty fucked up, but it's a Fenway thing
  • Yikes. You see long story short I'm a new Pearl jam fan and from here from Seattle. I went to my first and second show here in Seattle just around the corner at the Climate Pledge. Since then I've gotten lots of merch and went in 8000%. Okay I even flew to Chicago to get merch and didn't even go to the show. So now I've had some days to say "what on earth?" So the ticket that I purchased I thought I could just sell on ticketmaster for the price I paid and that was it and I would start going to a show starting 2025 and then I've learned my lesson. So I see the ticket on the MLB under tickets but no barcode. I'm thinking the barcode shows up the day of ? I heard about seatgeek and here I am thinking I could sell it on there. Do I have things mixed up ? Have you ever sold on Seatgeek? Do you know how all this words ? I think I will end up selling one day soon my pearl jam posters to make up for this 346 total price for the ticket. yikes. 

• silly question but just like you - are these folks reliable to trust on this site ( haha ) that if I do get a response someone could respond and I could give them my access info ? if I did get a person 
  • gotcha.  then on ticketmaster it says SOLD OUT. I have for sure learned my lesson.I need to calm it down and get back to my frugality and no more pearl jam stuff until 2025. If I'm someone able to sell this in some magical way thats great but I'll prepare the loss of money on this ticket.  thanks for listening..  good luck to you 

This discussion has been closed.