I think I'm gonna cry...

casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
So I walk into my local guitarshop today and I go play around a bit in the acoustic room - for the very first time, actually. I see a Martin 000-18 and I decide to play it. It's a gem, sounds amazingly sweet, nice neck, very light weight. Very different from my Guild D25, but that's just the beauty of it - why'd you wanna buy two similar guitars?

So I ask to guy how much it is - it's brand new - and he says it's normally around €2000 (which is the sale price Musicians Friend and Guitar Center have it for, I checked), but right now it was at a very nice, low price: €1350 :eek:

€1350 for a brand new, beautiful Martin 000-18. And I am unemployed and actually saving for a photocamera... Makes you wanna cry, doesn't it. Cause if this one's sold and another one comes in, it won't be at that sweet price.

On the bright side: the guy has a deposit for my vintage Boss BF-1 Flanger. He's managed to sell it for €199. And that's sweet! Hey, it's worth it. The buyer is a kid who's still waiting for the cash from his holiday job, but he has made a deposit.