Touch Me I'm Sick

:o 

It's going to take some time to get over the price I just paid for the Philly Night 1 show.  That was hands down the worst purchasing experience I've ever been through, with the disappearing blue dots (available seats) with no price listed until you lock in the seats, and you know if you let go of these seats there won't be any seats left.

No Pressure Josh, Boom, Matt, Jeff, Mike, Stone, and Ed but this better be the greatest damn rock concert in the history of rock concerts.

Should be a joyous day to celebrate getting tickets for the greatest rock bank in the world but unfortunately, and ironically, I feel like I've been manipulated by TicketMaster as PJ just sat there and watched...while their bank accounts, childrens' trust funds, etc. are going up and up.  

It's extremely unfortunate what TicketMaster has done to our Post-COVID world.

Ugh...See ya Saturday, 9/7...you better bring it!

Comments

• ChrrieChrrie Posts: 99
    I hope you didn’t buy PJ Premium tickets :(

I think it’s time for Go Animal to bump his PSA thread 
  • Yeah, Premium...got caught up in FOMO.
  • This is why the model exists.  The prices are set high knowing that the die hard fans will pay exorbitant prices.  If the tickets don’t sell immediately, they have several months to adjust the prices until they do.   
  • This is what happens when you get into bed with the devil.  PJ has betrayed the fan base!  You can’t deny me!