Options

ISO GA for Wrigley 1 & 2

13»

Comments

• Options
    RBCUrNotGood316RBCUrNotGood316 YVR Posts: 16
    May not be the right thread for it, but do the Wrigley F2F prices vary wildly from the PJ Premium listed right now?
    Seeing ~$565 with fees so assuming they do (but we know what happens when you assume). 
    2009: Vancouver, Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Hartford, New York 1
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester, Hartford
    2016: New York 1, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1
    2018: Fenway 1
    2024: Vancouver 1 & 2, Seattle 2
  • Options
    trunkjamtrunkjam Posts: 21
    I have 2 GA tickets for Wrigley night 1 that I'm trying to trade for GA or good pavilion seats for Indy.  I know that doesn't help you directly, but if you can somehow get your hands on good Indy tickets, I will trade you.
    "Don't be inspired by bullshit, cause it's out there. It will only inspire you to be a bullshit person yourself and a hollow empty human being and you'll die and leave nothing on the earth except the things that you took away from it." EV - 6/26/03
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    trunkjam said:
    I have 2 GA tickets for Wrigley night 1 that I'm trying to trade for GA or good pavilion seats for Indy.  I know that doesn't help you directly, but if you can somehow get your hands on good Indy tickets, I will trade you.
    Thanks for reaching out. I'll keep in mind if the opportunity comes about.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    May not be the right thread for it, but do the Wrigley F2F prices vary wildly from the PJ Premium listed right now?
    Seeing ~$565 with fees so assuming they do (but we know what happens when you assume). 
    @RBCUrNotGood316
    The f2f will vary in pricing based on those who bought premium tix and suffer buyers remorse. But there will be some face value tickets that come about once in awhile. But you'll need to be on the ball!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    RBCUrNotGood316RBCUrNotGood316 YVR Posts: 16
    @RBCUrNotGood316
    The f2f will vary in pricing based on those who bought premium tix and suffer buyers remorse. But there will be some face value tickets that come about once in awhile. But you'll need to be on the ball!
    Had a bit of that with Vancouver when I bought immediately bought N2 only to see better tix still available weeks later. Then to find out you can only upgrade to seats of equal/greater value and resale doesn't count...good times!
    Appreciate the tip. Have a great hotel deal and debating on a flight. May just pull the trigger and enjoy a weekend in Chitown if the show aspect doesn't come together. 
    2009: Vancouver, Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Hartford, New York 1
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester, Hartford
    2016: New York 1, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1
    2018: Fenway 1
    2024: Vancouver 1 & 2, Seattle 2