ISO GA for INDY, Portland, Vancouver & Wrigley

2»

Comments

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,730
    F2F has to open soon....right?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,171
    It’s pretty ridiculous how long they’re waiting (although I can’t say I’m surprised, considering how many premiums are left). I figured it would almost definitely open by the end of the month, but now I’m not so sure. I could see them waiting until early April. Please open the F2F floodgates soon so we can try to score some GAs already!
    steven87 said:
    It’s pretty ridiculous how long they’re waiting (although I can’t say I’m surprised, considering how many premiums are left). I figured it would almost definitely open by the end of the month, but now I’m not so sure. I could see them waiting until early April. Please open the F2F floodgates soon so we can try to score some GAs already!
    Right?!?! Is @SHZA for hire? 😂
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,150
    It's a double-edged sword. When it does open there will be a ton of tickets listed and probably less slow times at least for the spring shows. 
    SHZA said:
    It's a double-edged sword. When it does open there will be a ton of tickets listed and probably less slow times at least for the spring shows. 
    I think TM just might win this go around. I can foresee a lot of 10C members getting stuck with tickets they are unable to offload.

Also, stishows. GA for any of the aforementioned shows. Or even Missoula. Go ahead, give me a reason to book an impromptu trip to NW Montana. I dare ya!
    F2F is here. My access to TM Canada is not. Bump
  • Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 42
    I have 2 GA for Indy, but how do I get them to you?  Can't transfer or sell via Ticketmaster 
    @Hyme2k - thank you for reaching out. I just sent you a PM.
    Still ISO if anyone is going to ultimately release GA's for any of the 7 aforementioned shows.
    Bump