Noblesville Indiana and the Live Nation Concert that Wasn't

I came up with a grand plan last night, that rather than rather than drop $500+ on Dead Nation, I was gonna buy a solar generator to power up the synthesizer (Korg Pa4x), and play some music in the lot.

With the $75 that remained, I had hoped to buy some fine Indiana craft beer, and invite you to come have one while listening to some tunes …, or BYOB and we could turn it into an end of the summer party in the lot.

By the end of it all, I had hoped that we could create an "environment" where myself and others could score a fairly priced ticket …. OR…. through your generous “donations,” we could purchase one of these OUTRAGEOuSLY priced tickets together working under the assumption that the band gets the markup.

The problem is transparency - or lack thereof - and if it turns out that PJ makes a significantly higher return on these sales, I am ALL for it - paying these fine gentleman, and all involved, what “market participants” are willing.... TOTALLY deserved in my opinion.

If the bottom line, however, of Live Nation, is growing (almost 5-fold in the case of these markups), at the expense of you and me, that’s a different story entirely…, and while I try to be nice, F Live Nation.

Unfortunately, none of this is happening now, but I hope everyone who made the trip can make the most of it, and spend their hard earned money in a way that doesn't go into the hands of Live Nation, yet still captures the sense of what brought us here in the first place. 

Comments

• cjoreacjorea Posts: 69
    edited September 2023
    The other problem might be the music I've made - not exactly a show stopper 🤣
    The closest I've ever come to posting anything is here:

No promises on what you will find - I dropped this after it (and my bandwagon Phillies) fell flat...
    Fitting perhaps for the show cancellation as well.