Options

*** THE 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH ARREST, INDICTMENTS, AND TRIALS OF DONALD J TRUMP ***

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,026
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,364
    Love you Mick, but I don't think twitter links are worthwhile to post much anymore if this website just allows a link instead of the preview thing we used to get. I rarely click on these anymore...

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,720
    Yeah I liked it when I didn't have to go to X.  I wonder if X disabled this function so that people couldn't use the service in the way we were. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,018
    yeah it sucks...sometimes just seeing the headline is enough for a discussion
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,495
    Yes, it does suck.

Yeah, no offense  Mick, but I only Click a  Twitter Link every once in a while.

Was it Twitter that has does this?  or is it this Website?
  • Options
    edited May 1

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,189
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

if only there were a platform where people can post things resembling tweets that can be embedded on forums like this....

threads, anybody? can it be done with threads?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

if only there were a platform where people can post things resembling tweets that can be embedded on forums like this....

it hasnt taken hold like twitter has/had. Or I would use it. I'll grant I haven't checked in a while.
    same with that bluesky, which set it self up by requiring an invite code.....

• Options

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,189
    mickeyrat said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

it hasnt taken hold like twitter has/had. Or I would use it. I'll grant I haven't checked in a while.
    most of the people i followed on twitter i now follow on threads. threads seems much less dramatic, which is why i believe it is not as popular as shitshow twitter.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

most of the people i followed on twitter i now follow on threads. threads seems much less dramatic, which is why i believe it is not as popular as shitshow twitter.

the pita is refollowing the sources for news/analysis I trust.....

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,279
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

:rofl:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,880
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

Have we stopped tracking its stock price here? That’s literally how I knew it went up. Like it matters…. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,172
    ÈThe Juggler said:
    Love you Mick, but I don't think twitter links are worthwhile to post much anymore if this website just allows a link instead of the preview thing we used to get. I rarely click on these anymore...

The website could not handle all the X previews. The forum pages were slow, unresponsive, and would automatically scroll up and back 20+ posts

Plus half of the “previews” were an incomplete waste, such as, “WOW CHECK OUT ELON AND TRUMP DOING THE WILDEST RITUAL WITH STOR……”

much much better now. Easy enough to click if interested.
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

obvious question. What has crossed your feed that applies to anything here on amt that you can share?

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

Have we stopped tracking its stock price here? That’s literally how I knew it went up. Like it matters…. 
    It's fascinating.  You have retail MAGA investors buying in, trying to prop it up, and then lots of people and institutions shorting it. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

It's fascinating.  You have retail MAGA investors buying in, trying to prop it up, and then lots of people and institutions shorting it. 

interested to track flucuations following  the days court doings

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

I don’t give a shit about it honestly. I don’t invest in anything that doesn’t pay a dividend. I just think it’s petty to talk about it constantly only when it’s dropping and root for it to go down. I’ll never root against a stock because the only people who actually lose are retail investors. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

I don’t give a shit about it honestly. I don’t invest in anything that doesn’t pay a dividend. I just think it’s petty to talk about it constantly only when it’s dropping and root for it to go down. I’ll never root against a stock because the only people who actually lose are retail investors. 

a fool and his money......

same kind of folks buying trump gold, nfts, or any of the other waste of money bullshit.

kinda shows how well the economy really is , doesnt it?

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

I'm rooting against $TSLA.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

I could never. Retailer investors lose money and it scares away people. We need retail investors and the world would be a better place if people understood investing and financing instead of being scared and feeling like it’s rigged for the rich. Just my opinion 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

I could never. Retailer investors lose money and it scares away people. We need retail investors and the world would be a better place if people understood investing and financing instead of being scared and feeling like it’s rigged for the rich. Just my opinion 
    Musk is a douche who is actively destroying his relationship with his core consumer base in America; wealthy professionals who care about the climate.  His desire to be a right wing troll is superseding his desire to build his brand and manufacturing business.  I'd like to see him fail.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

Musk is a douche who is actively destroying his relationship with his core consumer base in America; wealthy professionals who care about the climate.  His desire to be a right wing troll is superseding his desire to build his brand and manufacturing business.  I'd like to see him fail.  
    But he won’t fail. That’s my point. It’s too late. He’ll be fine if Tesla bombs. My concern is for the investors. They’re the ones who would get hurt. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Poncier said:
    cutz said:
    Yes, it does suck.

How about Truth Social?

But he won’t fail. That’s my point. It’s too late. He’ll be fine if Tesla bombs. My concern is for the investors. They’re the ones who would get hurt. 
    Him failing is him being ousted, in some way.  And not having an obscene executive package.  Tesla isn't going down to zero and bankrupt.  But right now, it should be trading in the same place as Toyota, Honda, GM, etc., using their fundamentals as the guide.  That's assuming a $1.40 EPS, which is about where they are trending.  That equates to $14-$20 per share.

I have no idea if institutional or retail investors are the reason why it is trading where it is (way off it's high, but still to high I think), but I don't think it's a great product and he's a dick.  I will not invest in TSLA for all of these reasons.