Options

*** THE 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH ARREST, INDICTMENTS, AND TRIALS OF DONALD J TRUMP ***

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,830
    Who hasn’t nodded off in a stuffy courtroom?

29 min ago
    REPORTING FROM THE NEW YORK COURTHOUSE
    Return to menuNational political reporter

As Justice Juan Merchan read extended instructions to the jury, Donald Trump closed his eyes and at times appeared to nod off, then would abruptly catch himself and stiffen his posture.

which would suggest someone forgot their adderal this morning....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,503
    Don Snoreleone 
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,629

So predictable.

Blanche alluded to opposing having the trial while Trump is running for president, and Merchan interrupted him. “You don’t think you should be here at all?” Merchan asked.

“We object to having this trial during the campaign season,” Blanche said.

“So let’s move along from that objection, I’ve already ruled on it,” Merchan said, referencing an earlier motion and order. He reiterated that Trump is a criminal defendant under indictment. “He’s required to be here,” Merchan said. “He’s not required to be in the Supreme Court.”

Trump crossed his arms and smirked throughout the dressing-down.

Trump chose not to attend the February Supreme Court oral argument in another case he also was directly involved in: The question of whether he could be barred from the ballot in Colorado and other states because of his efforts to block Joe Biden’s 2020 victory.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    mickeyrat said:

I thought I could be above this, but I'm not. I love watching the shithead fall farther and farther every day. For those who say I'm spiteful, I wouldn't love watching him fall if he didn't demonstrate his shitheadiness on such a regular basis.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,644
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

I thought I could be above this, but I'm not. I love watching the shithead fall farther and farther every day. For those who say I'm spiteful, I wouldn't love watching him fall if he didn't demonstrate his shitheadiness on such a regular basis.
    I can do one better. My confession, which I hadn’t thought in years, is that in recent weeks when I see a “breaking news” headline, a little part of my brain says “I hope he’s dead”. 

And to add, this is an outlier response for me and I don’t think I’ve had it with anyone else. 
  • Options
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

I can do one better. My confession, which I hadn’t thought in years, is that in recent weeks when I see a “breaking news” headline, a little part of my brain says “I hope he’s dead”. 

And to add, this is an outlier response for me and I don’t think I’ve had it with anyone else. 
    I mean, the sad thing is, he likely won't ever get justice - the hamberders will get to him first.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,403
    edited April 16
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

benjs said:
    That’s considered karma and I’m not allowed to discuss it but you’re probably ok with those in charge and the main posters so no one will snitch.  Someone always snitches on me.  Such a pathetic response to something you don’t agree with.  And to use the excuse that it’s a long time member that was offended is more pathetic.  I paid my membership this year just like everyone else.  Clearly there is favoritism/prejudice on this site.  
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

It’s not ok to be ok with another’s misfortunes, unless it’s trump.  Then it’s a free for all.    

He seems to be forgetting his Plexaderm.  
  • Options
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

benjs said:
    That’s considered karma and I’m not allowed to discuss it but you’re probably ok with those in charge and the main posters so no one will snitch.  Someone always snitches on me.  Such a pathetic response to something you don’t agree with.  And to use the excuse that it’s a long time member that was offended is more pathetic.  I paid my membership this year just like everyone else.  Clearly there is favoritism/prejudice on this site.  
    I’m not sure if you’re responding to both of us or just one. By and large I’m pretty rational and don’t get swept up in emotion to the point where I can’t discern policy from dogma. When I did post it, I wondered if it went too far with regard to board rules, but I also wanted to share my response as of late, which comes from the dismay of 70 million plus people support someone who goes against much of what our country is supposed to represent, as well as his just blatant cruelty, sex offender behavior, corruption, and narcissism. 

“Something I don’t agree with” to me would be a policy disagreement. Trump has almost zero pragmatic policies, but if you think of one and want to discuss it, I can do that and at the same time set aside my emotions related to Trump. 
  • Options
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

It’s not ok to be ok with another’s misfortunes, unless it’s trump.  Then it’s a free for all.    

I thought I was pretty clear about not wishing to feel this way. Also - misfortune is a pretty euphemistic way to talk about a man with over 80 felony charges against him. You really believe that's 80 cases of 'wrong place, wrong time' and that fortune is responsible for this?

EV
  • Options
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

And why I called it a confession. It’s really a low point in out country’s history and I think I’m really tired of the constant flow of shit and the republican response to normalize it and wanting this to be our new normal. 
  • Options
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

I thought I was pretty clear about not wishing to feel this way. Also - misfortune is a pretty euphemistic way to talk about a man with over 80 felony charges against him. You really believe that's 80 cases of 'wrong place, wrong time' and that fortune is responsible for this?
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

benjs said:
    I’m not sure if you’re responding to both of us or just one. By and large I’m pretty rational and don’t get swept up in emotion to the point where I can’t discern policy from dogma. When I did post it, I wondered if it went too far with regard to board rules, but I also wanted to share my response as of late, which comes from the dismay of 70 million plus people support someone who goes against much of what our country is supposed to represent, as well as his just blatant cruelty, sex offender behavior, corruption, and narcissism. 

“Something I don’t agree with” to me would be a policy disagreement. Trump has almost zero pragmatic policies, but if you think of one and want to discuss it, I can do that and at the same time set aside my emotions related to Trump. 
    I was trying to respond to you both.  I’m in total agreement with both your feelings.  I loathe him.  What I really wanted to say was….”yes-so happy you feel this way!” It does appear to be against the rules though.  I was just being a shit but not towards you two. 
  • Options
    edited April 16
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

benjs said:

I was trying to respond to you both.  I’m in total agreement with both your feelings.  I loathe him.  What I really wanted to say was….”yes-so happy you feel this way!” It does appear to be against the rules though.  I was just being a shit but not towards you two. 

not against public figures, as I understand it. only the band and other posters.....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    benjs said:
    benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

benjs said:
    mickeyrat said:

benjs said:

not against public figures, as I understand it. only the band and other posters.....
    Gotcha and thanks!  
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,207
    Dark Brandon today 'If Trump's stock goes any lower he will benefit more from my tax plan than his".   Love Biden needling him like this.  

How is Donny gonna sit for 6-8 weeks at trial. He is going to blow a gasket.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    pjhawks said:
    Dark Brandon today 'If Trump's stock goes any lower he will benefit more from my tax plan than his".   Love Biden needling him like this.  

How is Donny gonna sit for 6-8 weeks at trial. He is going to blow a gasket.
    he is going to sleep his way through it. sleepy don. 

this might be the first time in his adult life where he will have to be somewhere from 9-5 five days in a row.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

• Options
    “Not guilty.”

The Jurors

Juror #B400
    This juror gets his news from the New York Times, the Daily Mail, as well as “some” Fox News and MSNBC.
    “I’ve heard some of them,” the juror said about Trump’s other cases.
    He hails from Ireland but now lives in West Harlem and works in sales. He’s married and has no children. In his spare time, he enjoys doing anything outdoorsy.
    Juror #B280
    This juror is a native New Yorker and has lived on the Upper East Side for the past three years. She said she did not really have an opinion about Trump and that “no one is above the law.”
    “I didn’t even know I was walking into this,” she said.
    She gets her news from the New York Times, CNN and Google, and she has a Facebook account. She’s been an oncology nurse for 15 years, is not married and has no children, but she lives with her fiancé.
    Juror #B381
    This juror said he doesn’t need to be a mind reader to determine intent.
    "I am actually not super familiar with the other charges. I don’t really follow the news that closely — a little embarrassing to say,” he said.
    He is a “young to middle-aged” man who works as a corporate lawyer and lives in Chelsea. He’s unmarried and says he reads the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. In middle school, he enjoyed watching “The Apprentice.”
    Juror #B89
    Speaking about Trump, this juror said, “I find him fascinating and mysterious,” adding that, when the former president walks into a room, “he sets people off.”
    This juror has served on a jury in a civil trial but said he couldn’t remember the verdict. He is a married grandfather who lives on the Lower East Side and is originally from Puerto Rico. He works as an IT consultant and says his hobby is his family. He says he gets his information from the New York Daily News, the New York Times, YouTube podcasts, Google and X.
    Juror #B374
    This juror said that, as a “woman of color,” she has friends with strong opinions about Trump but that she tries to avoid politics herself and is not very interested in the news. While most of the jurors in the box indicated they were aware Trump faced other criminal cases, this woman signaled she did not.
    She did say she likes Trump’s candid style.
    “President Trump speaks his mind,” she said. “I’d rather have that than someone in office that we don’t know what he’s doing behind the scenes.”
    This juror has lived in Harlem for her entire life and works in education. She gets her information from Google and TikTok, and she listens to “The Breakfast Club,” a radio show in New York City.
    The juror’s mother and godfather have worked in law enforcement. Both are retirees from the New York Police Department.
    Juror #B297
    During questioning, this juror said she can treat Trump like any other person on trial.
    This juror is a young woman and native New Yorker who has lived in the Chelsea neighborhood for a year and a half. She works as a software engineer, and she gets her news from the New York Times and TikTok.
    Juror #B269
    This juror said he has “political views as to the Trump presidency” and thinks there were probably Trump administration policies he disagreed with.
    "I don’t know the man and I don’t have opinions about him personally,” he added.
    The juror also said he does not have any opinions about Trump’s character.
    “I certainly follow the news. I’m aware there are other lawsuits out there,” he said. “But I’m not sure that I know anyone’s character.”
    This juror is a middle-aged man who lives on the Upper East Side and works as a civil litigator. He’s married with children and spends time outside with his kids in his spare time. He gets his news from the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Post and The Washington Post. He also listens to NPR’s “Car Talk,” WNYC public radio and the “SmartLess” podcast.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    hollywood couldnt write this shit its so batshit crazy.....

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Gee, I wonder why? And I think they meant hamburders.

Former president Donald Trumprepeatedly ranted about wind power during a fundraising dinner with oil and gas industry executives last week, claiming that the renewable-energy source is unreliable, unattractive and bad for the environment.

“I hate wind,” Trump told the executives over a meal of chopped steak at his Mar-a-Lago Club and resort in Florida, according to a person with knowledge of the meeting, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe a private conversation.

Trump’s comments reveal how he is wooing potential donors with his long-standing hostility to wind farms and pledges to halt this form of renewable energy if he returns to office. His stance poses a potential threat to one of the linchpins of America’s clean-energy transition, according to more than a dozen Trump allies, energy experts and offshore wind industry officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2024/04/17/trump-wind-power-oil-executives/

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    What’s next? GQ and Cosmo covers with photos by Annie Leibovitz?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C53zM--i3x5/?igsh=MTRmNDk5dTUwbmxlNg==

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    What’s next? GQ and Cosmo covers with photos by Annie Leibovitz?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C53zM--i3x5/?igsh=MTRmNDk5dTUwbmxlNg==

REALLY felt like Herr Miller or is it GroupenFuhrer? Anyway it really felt like it was all he could do to not start laughing hysterically during that.

• Options
    Seems Donny’s time in court is wearing on him and is not at all like T time, hamburder time, rally time or sexy time.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    POOTWH show respect or have any sense of self-reflection? C’mon man! That courtroom was freezing!

Brilliantati©