Options

You can buy but can't put on my clothes

I need help!!! I went to the PJ show 9/20/22 in OKC and bought a shirt. My new favorite! I have a puppy. A beautiful little golden retriever girl named Maple who really tries SO so hard to please. But she's a puppy (not yet a year old) and it's hard to be good ALL of the time...

SHE ATE MY SHIRT!!! 😭

It's white, has a resistance fist in flowers on the front and the tour dates on the back. I can't find them online anywhere! I just need someone to tell me if there's a way I can replace it. I cried when I saw it. 

If anyone knows how to get a replacement or if anyone HAS one in size small (I'm 5'3" and weigh like 105lb) or can get one... I'll pay. I really just want a whole one again. Please let me know if you can help. 

Photo of the destruction and one of the culprit. She's so dang cute, it's hard to be mad. 

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,774
    Sorry for the loss. Sounds like you need to get rid of Maple. I'll adopt that beauty right now! Damn adorable!!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    skyler91skyler91 New York Posts: 88
    Sorry I can’t be of help. But I would just patch it with flannel, will give it a unique look and would have that back story which make it mean more to me at least. But good luck in your search. 
  • Options
    skyler91skyler91 New York Posts: 88
    Cute pup btw.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,437
    Save it for a Pearl Jam t shirt quilt some day. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    KU282735KU282735 Posts: 7
    Bump. I am praying there might be a person in this world who bought this shirt and is willing to sell it. Or someone who can acquire one. I would love you forever and ever. 🥺🙏🏻
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,894
    I saw a large one for sale online, but not a small. 
  • Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    It's not a replacement but there are multiple places online that will make quilts out of old t-shirts.  I've made a couple out of my older concert shirts.  May be a way to at least repurpose the shirt...
  • Options
    Braz71Braz71 Posts: 79
    Hi KU I think I have it for you. I bought it for my wife at the nyc show on 9.11 but it’s a tad to tight she wanted a M. It’s never worn except for the one min she tried it on. 

Send me a message and I’ll go look for it. 
  • Options
    KU282735KU282735 Posts: 7
    Braz71 said:
    Hi KU I think I have it for you. I bought it for my wife at the nyc show on 9.11 but it’s a tad to tight she wanted a M. It’s never worn except for the one min she tried it on. 

Send me a message and I’ll go look for it. 
    OH. MY. LORD. If you have it, I'll cry. Happy tears, of course! It's this design but the women's t-shirt.