Options

FS - 2 Tickets to The Smile (12/8/22 - Dallas)

mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
edited November 2022 in Lost Dogs
Hi all,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to make this show. The tickets are transferrable - you will just need an AXS account & app (quick, easy & free to set up). I can't break these up, so they are sold as a pair. Price is face value, of course. Pay via paypal. Here are the details:

Date: Thursday, December 8th 2022
Venue: The Factory in Deep Ellum (Dallas, TX)
Doors: 6:30 PM (show starts at 8pm)
Ticket location: GA Pit
Price: $160.00 ($65 per ticket + fees)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt
I LOVE MUSIC.
www.cluthelee.com
www.cluthe.com
Post edited by Kat on

Comments

• Options
    Bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Bumpity
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Bump - would definitely let these go for a little less than face. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Bumpin' for MFC. 

I saw the Boston show last night... it was a good one. 
  • Options
    Bumpin' for MFC. 

Thanks - just hoping to get most of our $$ back. Super bummed that we can't go. My friend was also at the Boston show & said it was awesome.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Bumpin' for MFC. 

Thanks - just hoping to get most of our $$ back. Super bummed that we can't go. My friend was also at the Boston show & said it was awesome.
    I tempered my review as I didn't want to twist the screws on you, what with you not being able to go. Your friend's review is accurate, if anything, 'awesome'  STILL understates how good it was. 

Yorke was very much enjoying himself. I'm mad at how friggin good he is on bass (not REALLY mad, just jealous of the talent). They really make it all seem so effortless. They sounded fantastic and played some new songs they wrote to fill the set. 
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    Bumpin' for MFC. 

I tempered my review as I didn't want to twist the screws on you, what with you not being able to go. Your friend's review is accurate, if anything, 'awesome'  STILL understates how good it was. 

Yorke was very much enjoying himself. I'm mad at how friggin good he is on bass (not REALLY mad, just jealous of the talent). They really make it all seem so effortless. They sounded fantastic and played some new songs they wrote to fill the set. 
    Ha - I appreciate that, but no need. Life happens & you can't do everything you want. Definitely bummed - easily one of my favorite albums of the year. Oh well.

I'm glad you had fun - my buddy said the songs sound different live and are much fuller. He had an absolute blast.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Bumpin' for MFC. 

Ha - I appreciate that, but no need. Life happens & you can't do everything you want. Definitely bummed - easily one of my favorite albums of the year. Oh well.

I'm glad you had fun - my buddy said the songs sound different live and are much fuller. He had an absolute blast.
    Yeah... the sound was fantastic. I remarked to my friend in the moment that they sounded as good, if not better than the album. IDK if it was the (relatively) new venue, or the band or both, but that was as good a sounding show as any I've ever heard.
  • Options
    Gone! Please close @Kat  @Sea

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
This discussion has been closed.