i'm going to hell

2»

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Lemme know when it's on the block... might be interested in that.

they go for so little it's almost not worth it but i will definitely let you know if/when it goes up.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    what's this about you hocking stuff? I want in on the exhausted soul auction too.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    what's this about you hocking stuff? I want in on the exhausted soul auction too.

the launch pad is the only thing left. guilt liquidation sale.
    exhausted wrote:
    the launch pad is the only thing left. guilt liquidation sale.

you're keeping the launch pad right?

that's all that's left? wow.

no compressor, no muff, no EQ no Aphex?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    you're keeping the launch pad right?

that's all that's left? wow.

no compressor, no muff, no EQ no Aphex?

no. read back a few posts. i just sold all the unused stuff.
    exhausted wrote:
    the great pedal sell-off begins here.

Having been just looking at buying a boost, I bid $75 we'll see if it holds up

I think I'm going to end up having everything that Barber makes.
    i bet it will. we'll know in a couple days.

i just don't use any of this stuff anymore and the sell-off will help pay for my resonator modifications and part of the SG.
    exhausted wrote:
    i bet it will. we'll know in a couple days.

i just don't use any of this stuff anymore and the sell-off will help pay for my resonator modifications and part of the SG.

is it a square neck or standard reso?

I've been thinking of buying a Regal. for some slide stuff and general blues.

I've really got to record some more stuff.

I'm probably going to order the Strat that I want pretty soon (it's only been a year now I've been saying that) and maybe a neck from USA Custom Guitars to bolt onto the peavy body for the time being. I'd like to have a guitar to experiment with, as I'd like to try out those Super 90 strat pickups from Harmonic design, and maybe some others.

Since I'll likely be keeping the LP studio I may upgrade those PU's too but that's down the road.

I really want a semi hollow too. If I do end up with a DOT like yours, the neck PU will be a P-90 and the bridge will be someones PAF or burstbucker.

All this is subject however to my decision to attend or not to attend broadcasting school to the tune of 10 grand.

that, and I'd like to get a private pilots license.
    wow. those are cool plans all.

the reso's just a roundneck epi biscuit. it's already got the fishman active reso pickup in it and i'm waiting for the gibson mini-humbucker i've ordered.
    exhausted wrote:
    wow. those are cool plans all.

the reso's just a roundneck epi biscuit. it's already got the fishman active reso pickup in it and i'm waiting for the gibson mini-humbucker i've ordered.

If you can get the balance right with the fishman that should be outstanding.

Plugging in adds so much body and depth to the tone, it really helps out with the alternate tunings. DADGAD is very very fun.
  • nick1977nick1977 Posts: 327
    Congrats on your purchase!!!! I spent slightly more than that on an accoustic guitar form my xmas gift. I absolutely love it. A guitar of that quality will keep you rockin' the rest of your life.

Take good care of it....control the temp and humidity, and you will never have to buy another guitar again!

WOOOOO!
    son of a bitch. I got out bid on the Launch Pad by 1 buck.

Oh well. Sorry you didn't make more on it Greg.
  • WOW

thats an extremely nice guitar :)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"