Options

Alerts: 2022 - Camden - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    anyone ever buy from Vivid Seats? or have tickets sent to them via verified-ticket.com? Is that the verfied fan resale url? 
    They are reputable in my exp. 
    2018 - Rome
    2021 - Asbury, Ohana 1
    2022 - SD, LA1, LA2, Zurich, MSG, NJ, TN, KY, STL
    2023 - SP1,SP2,CHI1,CH2,FTW1,FTW2,AUS1,AUS2
  • Options
    I just listed 2 tickets in section 100, face value. TM says they’re listed, but I don’t see them… hoping I don’t lose out on the money/waste the tickets
    I don’t see them. Did they sell? 
  • Options
    nicky-p38 said:
    I just listed 2 tickets in section 100, face value. TM says they’re listed, but I don’t see them… hoping I don’t lose out on the money/waste the tickets
    I don’t see them. Did they sell? 
    Nope. Still says listed, though
    rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
    but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
  • Options
    nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 394
    edited September 2022
    I was seeing pit pairs and singles but couldn’t add them. Was anyone anyone able to get those? They were up for a while. 
    Post edited by nicky-p38 on
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,649
    It's interesting no one here is scoring anything, but tickets are dropping all day. I think its rigged. I got on the timer for verified fan seats and ended up losing them due to it not accepting any of my cards until I exceededthe amount of tries allowed. Makes no sense.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    nicky-p38 said:
    I was seeing pit pairs and singles but couldn’t add them. Was anyone anyone able to get those? They were up for a while. 
    I had gotten all the way to submit payment and when I clicked that it bounced me out. Never did get in my cart again
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Lifted said:
    It's interesting no one here is scoring anything, but tickets are dropping all day. I think its rigged. I got on the timer for verified fan seats and ended up losing them due to it not accepting any of my cards until I exceededthe amount of tries allowed. Makes no sense.
    I put up 2 seats in section 100 almost 40 minutes ago and while my TM account says they’re listed, they have yet to show up on the ticket sales page. I’m hoping it’s just having trouble keeping up with traffic…but not keeping my hopes up
  • Options
    Lifted said:
    I put up 2 seats in section 100 almost 40 minutes ago and while my TM account says they’re listed, they have yet to show up on the ticket sales page. I’m hoping it’s just having trouble keeping up with traffic…but not keeping my hopes up
    What are your seats in 100 so I can look out for them?
  • Options
    Lifted said:
    Kind of hard to sell them if they are not showing for anyone. Hope they get listed and someone can actually use these and you don’t have to eat them…as was the case for many in Toronto. 
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Lifted said:
    Person on FB that said they listed GA took about 40 mins also I think
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    Lifted said:
    Person on FB that said they listed GA took about 40 mins also I think
    Took slightly longer this afternoon, but they’re finally up. Hope someone can use them!
  • Options
    Is there no way to transfer other than through Ticketmaster F2F?  Would be happy to give away the lawn seat I’m not able to use to anyone.  
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,191
    sjh50 said:
    Is there no way to transfer other than through Ticketmaster F2F?  Would be happy to give away the lawn seat I’m not able to use to anyone.  

It can be done by logging into your account on the recipient's phone 
  • Options
    nicky-p38 said:
    sjh50 said:
    I'm thinking those lawn seats have to be TM's inventory, they aren't moving at all. 
    My sister is trying to upgrade her lawn, but nervous if she does she won't be able to sell them..
    My lawn seat isn’t selling. Even odder, when I click to purchase lawn seats through F2F resale, it keeps saying someone else beat me to it…..
    Tried yesterday and I haven’t been able to add any lawns. 

So odd.. I listed 2 lawns yesterday and they sold in 3 minutes. Mine were the Verified Fan tickets, not 10C. Not sure if that matters? 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    sjh50 said:

It can be done by logging into your account on the recipient's phone 
    Unfortunately not there physically as couldn’t make the trip down last minute. If anyone wants a free lawn seat, please dm.  Guess I could reset my password send to person to log in on phone/download and then reset my password again afterwards.    Better than the ticket going to waste!
  • Options
    I bought two tickets on Vivid Seats but will not be convinced they are legit until they are scanned. If anyone is at the venue and looking for tickets, I will post here to meet up at a gate for my spares. Not going all the way to Camden to not have the Vivid seats not work so keeping my originals for now (section 203 row L)
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,757
    I bought two tickets on Vivid Seats but will not be convinced they are legit until they are scanned. If anyone is at the venue and looking for tickets, I will post here to meet up at a gate for my spares. Not going all the way to Camden to not have the Vivid seats not work so keeping my originals for now (section 203 row L)
    How does vivid seats work? They have a burner TM account and just give it to you?
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    How does vivid seats work? They have a burner TM account and just give it to you?
    tickets were sent via a TM verified-ticket.com account and downloaded into my Google Wallet. But, I'm still skeptical. 

• Options
    PJNB said:
    tickets were sent via a TM verified-ticket.com account and downloaded into my Google Wallet. But, I'm still skeptical. 

Not sure how that works with that TM account but I do know a small amount of people around me could not use their tickets that were in their wallet and had to log into their TM account so beware of that. I had no issues with the wallet. The only other thing to be aware of too is that if you are not the first person to get into the building with that ticket it will not allow you in so if you are worried show up at doors open imo. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Not sure how that works with that TM account but I do know a small amount of people around me could not use their tickets that were in their wallet and had to log into their TM account so beware of that. I had no issues with the wallet. The only other thing to be aware of too is that if you are not the first person to get into the building with that ticket it will not allow you in so if you are worried show up at doors open imo. 
    That's exactly why i'm keeping my original pair. If anyone is out near the gate looking for tickets i can let them know to walk with me and if my Vivid tickets work, they can have my other pair. 
  • Options
    @danofun just scored 103 row e right before the train ride to Camden went underground. My other tickets sold in less than a minute. My wife hated me all day, but it will all be worth it! Thanks for the updates and encouragement.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Last minute PIT score while in the Uber riding to the show!
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Last minute PIT score! 
    Awesome! Single?
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Last minute PIT score! 
     Damn!
  • Options
    Too late to unload the others, anyone need a pair in 202 hit me up 
    314-518-4105 
  • Options
    Just reading this thread it’s absolutely crazy what a fan looking for tickets has to go through! Screw that! IMHO I’m completely turned off to this band! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 744
    We opened this thread in hopes of getting as many 10 clubber in the pavilion as possible. If you made it, that was quite a treat! The energy was undeniable. Until next time!!
  • Options
    Just reading this thread it’s absolutely crazy what a fan looking for tickets has to go through! Screw that! IMHO I’m completely turned off to this band! 
    In a sick way It was worth it cheers to you Dan-o!
  • Options
    JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 180
    @danofun - Camden F2F Hall of Famer! Cheers to you! Fantastic night!!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

That's exactly why i'm keeping my original pair. If anyone is out near the gate looking for tickets i can let them know to walk with me and if my Vivid tickets work, they can have my other pair. 
    Did the tickets from Vivid work? @Along the Way