Options

Alerts: 2022 - Camden - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 346
    Why would "other bands" do this to PJ tickets?
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,816
    $51 lawn?
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 757
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 202, Row F just listed. Good Luck! 
    https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2439
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,227
    nicknyr15 said:
    $51 lawn?
    Standard price before fees 
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 202, Row R just listed. Good Luck!

https://concerts.livenation.com/pearl-jam-camden-new-jersey-09-14-2022/event/02005C68BEDC2439

• Options
    SHZA said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    $51 lawn?
    Standard price before fees 
    Gotcha 
  • Options
    I’ve seen a couple singles in 103/4 drop for less than $150. $124 I think
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Dropped one if you need it. Dropped one if you neeeeeeed it....

F2F Face value.  Section 100, row AA, seat 15

Did this sell? Assume this is the one still in the list but shows as someone else got it.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Yea…. I’m not sure how anyone are scoring these. I must be slow even though I feel like im
    not. 
  • Options
    PIT up!
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    PIT up!
    Gone. Got to last screen as usual then got an error code. 
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 757
    another missed GA. 7
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Got to the purchase button on two pit tickets...and then an error. Obviously...
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Why do those GAs keep sitting there and laughing at me? It’s been like 8 minutes 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    F2F is really poppin off! Wish they'd get removed more quickly so I didn't have to keep clicking tix that have been gone for a while
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    Why are these sold tickets still sitting there as if they’re available? Or is it only me?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,452
    I'm thinking those lawn seats have to be TM's inventory, they aren't moving at all. 
    My sister is trying to upgrade her lawn, but nervous if she does she won't be able to sell them..
    I listed my Lawn Ticket last night and still has not sold.
  • Options
    cutz said:
    I'm thinking those lawn seats have to be TM's inventory, they aren't moving at all. 
    My sister is trying to upgrade her lawn, but nervous if she does she won't be able to sell them..
    I listed 1 on monday that hasn't sold
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    See a PIT right now

$150
  • Options
    cutz said:
    I listed 1 on monday that hasn't sold
    We might be eating those? (Still some time, though).
  • Options
    Trying to list a single. Won’t let me add my payout info. Tried debit, bank and cc. Says unable to add card at this time. Unreal. I hate this system 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Trying to list a single. Won’t let me add my payout info. Tried debit, bank and cc. Says unable to add card at this time. Unreal. I hate this system 

Try using the desktop site and not phone
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Try using the desktop site and not phone
    Very annoying but thank you. That worked 
  • Options
    Tons of tickets popping up and selling fast right now…including pit
    rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
    but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
  • Options
    Just posted my ticket - section 202 Row L if anyone needs it 
    Hear My Name, take a good look, this could be the day!
  • Options
    My lawn seat isn’t selling. Even odder, when I click to purchase lawn seats through F2F resale, it keeps saying someone else beat me to it…..
  • Options
    sjh50 said:
    My lawn seat isn’t selling. Even odder, when I click to purchase lawn seats through F2F resale, it keeps saying someone else beat me to it…..
    Tried yesterday and I haven’t been able to add any lawns. 
  • Options
    I just listed 2 tickets in section 100, face value. TM says they’re listed, but I don’t see them… hoping I don’t lose out on the money/waste the tickets
    rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
    but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
  • Options
    anyone ever buy from Vivid Seats? or have tickets sent to them via verified-ticket.com? Is that the verfied fan resale url? 
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Unfortunately most people prob will lose out selling their lawn particularly. Can’t get tickets into carts. I check just to see what happens 
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.